Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

?

Whats a necro post? I still don't have all this internet lingo down so much stuff
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: ?

Just quick info, might need to edit the post here and there but. These topics if they get brought back to life usually bring a lot of out dated info or go off topic directly after it has been revived. If a topic does have relevance to a current situation or subject and you want to discuss the point.
You can quote the post into a new topic and add a link to where you found the old post and write down what you want to bring up and want to discuss.
___
I've got this idea and found out a similar idea had been suggested back in 2011 by the user: [insert username]
[insert quote]
[insert link to topic page]

And give your info / idea / feedback to it.
____

The subject can ofcourse be anything. But rather than bumping the old topic you will create a new discussion as the idea back in 2011 might not be possible due the old engine but times have changed now. You bring an old idea back to life without necro posting an old topic. This is completely within the rules, just bring the old maybe relevant post to attention when you do this.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Re: ?

Ok thx
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.