Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Im back

Good to be back after a 10 day break about i realized that i couldn't quit idk why but even though I've been scammed so many times and lost so much girl money i can't stop playing....idk what it is but this game keeps me coming back
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: Im back

Good to be back after a 10 day break about i realized that i couldn't quit idk why but even though I've been scammed so many times and lost so much girl money i can't stop playing....idk what it is but this game keeps me coming back
Girl money, and then people say iwould be posting sexistic comments...

Welcome back,

Intro.
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Welcome back,

Intro.
?
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

probably meant irl money, didn't you?
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

probably meant irl money, didn't you?
Oh XD stupid auto correct

Welcome back,

Intro.
Even if he wrote girl money... How is this sexist?
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Welcome back,

Intro.
Even if he wrote girl money... How is this sexist?
cause girlfriends drain u of ur money ._.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn