Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Season 6 The Walking Dead

My understanding was that eric was the spy. Aaron found their photos on the body of a wolf, and then he broke down.
Or maybe it was that JSS chick. She most likely stole those pics and gave it to them. Don't see Eric being a bad guy.

Thats why i suspect him! The friendly gay man that everyone likes is the perfect plot twist
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

My understanding was that eric was the spy. Aaron found their photos on the body of a wolf, and then he broke down.
Huh? I thought those photos were in Aaron's bag that he lost in that canned food factory (when he was with Daryl). I assume the Wolves found the bag inside the car.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Huh? I thought those photos were in Aaron's bag that he lost in that canned food factory (when he was with Daryl). I assume the Wolves found the bag inside the car.

Oh damn, didnt even remember that
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

First thing I want to say is Glenn better have a long lost twin in the zombie apocalypse. I'm in denial, I believe in my heart of hearts Glenn rolled under the dumpster.. ..survived

Glenn: Surely he was the kind forgiving character who believed in second chances. Letting Nicolas lead was a big mistake.
For 1 why take so long to kill Sturgess? He was stuck under a car. Was it that important to put him down? I mean nevermind the billion on the way :/ (Ok i understand if it was a community friend but ugh)
For 2: Why didn't Rick just let Glenn go with him.
For 3: A part of me felt Glenn knew he wouldn't make it. His face as he took the items out the bag. It felt like he wanted to sacrifice himself in order to keep Maggie safe. (I think is prego)
For 3: Why didn't Glenn and dude go up those stairs???

Heath: I think him seeing his reflection in the water and seeing the blood on his face that Michonne was right. Him realizing the sh*** is getting real.

Rick: Homie went kaboom on the RV like Rambo. My last week's comment of, "Surprised Enid didn't take Judith" I feel was right. If not her the Wolves took Judith. The baby food in the dead guys pocket made me believe it.

David: He wrote a note to take to his wife if he didn't make it home. Nice of Michonne to write on her arm you are getting home but...Did Heath, Scott and Michonne have to stand there in disgust watch David get ripped to pieces? All them shots Heath did to save Michonne they couldn't use a bullet, sword to put him out his pain? Lmao. Dude's note laying on the floor like pick me up.

Umm Ricks hand injury?? (Had to leave the dorm 5 mins) Someone please explain I can't watch it for 24 hrs again.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Umm Ricks hand injury?? (Had to leave the dorm 5 mins) Someone please explain I can't watch it for 24 hrs again.
When RIck encountered the 3 walkers on the road when we first see him running, one of them has a machete stuck on its shoulder blade. Rick put his hand on the walker's chest and as he stab its head, the machete sliced his hand.

The director/writers did put a lot of emphasis showing he has a hand wound, making sure the audience knows it. It may be an indication of grim portents of things to come. If you read the comics, you'd know. But if you don't, then back in Season 3 when Rick,Carl & Michonne met Morgan, one of the writings in Morgan's chalkboard was about what happens when you get zombie blood in you, and quite possibly related.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.