I knew something was missing in my life when i was watching TWD.....This frikkin thread!!
Hey y'all! Wow, been so long! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Walking dead is here!
Whelp...nothing to add to the convo right now...But! Sunday is just around the corner...so...till then
Oberyn you've been missed! Definitely love the feedback.
OK most are upset it didn't get back to Glenn but I absolutely loved the Morgan time. It gave us a chance to see what led to his changes. I actually thought he learned aikido somehow after the military.
Eastman: I'm so bummed that this character didn't have a longer stay. He was awesome, I've read the Art of Peace. He would've been the peace leader of the group.
6 tear moments for me
1) When Tabitha the goat was being eaten..
2) When Morgan broke Eastman's drywall picture from his daughter.
3) When Eastman was bitten.
4) When even after being bitten he still while in pain picked up the same SOB that bit him to bury him.
5) When Morgan saw the Graves of all the walkers.
6) When Morgan asked that question the look on Eastman's face as he said "I still believe that all human life is precious."
Eastman is the reason Morgan is alive. Now I understand when Rick asked Morgan to hold Judith and Morgan laughed. Eastman was on his mind when Eastman said, "You will hold a baby again." Eastman is still guiding Morgan in his thoughts.
Did anyone else want to kick the crap out of the Wolves guy who said he's still going to still kill, even children? Omg.
Not everyone can be saved..
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's GrayBeta Android Tester