Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: weight lifting

#21
killstealer wrote:If you are 14, your body is still trying to grow. Follow your coaches work out routine. You shouldn't see much muscle growth besides becoming more toned.

After puberty is done though, things get big ;)


My weight thru high school,

9th grade, 13/14 y/old 95 pounds
10th grade, 14/15 y/old 105 pounds.
11th grade, 15/16 y/old 175 pounds.
12th grade, 160 pounds.

I blew up during my 11th year, (not all of it was muscle :cry: ) after that though, I could see results in everything I did. I had access to weights my 9/10 year, I didn't grow at all. After my body grew up, I could actually put on muscle mass.

Currently sophomore in college, 165 pounds all (almost all) muscle. I still have my soccer/wrestling metabolism. Once you start lifting, you will never be big enough :lol:


if you look on youtube there are many people who workout when there young are still really tall etc. it is not scientifically proven that lifting stunts your growth, i lifted before not serious and dont really build muscle fast but im hoping this year is better
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Re: weight lifting

#22
As long as you lift with the correct form, lifting will not stunt your growth. It is common though because most kids do not know the proper form on exercises such as squatting and deadlifting which if done incorrectly, can stunt growth but can also ruin your back.

Re: weight lifting

#23
Lifting won't stunt your growth, but until your body is ready for it, you will not see much growth either. Just unnecessary strain.

Some people never put on weight from lifting, it's just their body type.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Re: weight lifting

#24
killstealer wrote:Lifting won't stunt your growth, but until your body is ready for it, you will not see much growth either. Just unnecessary strain.

Some people never put on weight from lifting, it's just their body type.

you need to do body workout not just shoulder bizeps trizeps breast :D
and your statement is false!! Your muscles autommatically grow after use them idk how to explain it in english though :roll:
But around 15-16 its the best age as your body is still young and fast :)
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Re: weight lifting

#25
Legislative wrote:
killstealer wrote:Lifting won't stunt your growth, but until your body is ready for it, you will not see much growth either. Just unnecessary strain.

Some people never put on weight from lifting, it's just their body type.

you need to do body workout not just shoulder bizeps trizeps breast :D
and your statement is false!! Your muscles autommatically grow after use them idk how to explain it in english though :roll:
But around 15-16 its the best age as your body is still young and fast :)

Yes they do because the act of working out is literally tearing your muscles then they regrow with more muscle added.

Re: weight lifting

#28
im not i take days off and split my muscle groups. i dont lift much because i have work like 30 minutes after school then when i get home from work its my curfew so i dont really workout as much as i want to , ive started a transformation so im trying to workout as much as possible.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Re: weight lifting

#29
Godly wrote:what if you continue to tear your muscles when there healing then will you still gain? i mean like if i do my chest then the next day its sore and i do it again will i still gain ?

No, you are just hurting yourself. Your muscles need time to recover. Never work out the same muscle two days in a row.

Re: weight lifting

#30
Chronus wrote:
Godly wrote:what if you continue to tear your muscles when there healing then will you still gain? i mean like if i do my chest then the next day its sore and i do it again will i still gain ?

No, you are just hurting yourself. Your muscles need time to recover. Never work out the same muscle two days in a row.


i know was just a question seeing if youd still gain muscle
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests