Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: weight lifting

and? my car says it can do 0-60 in 7 seconds, but i can do it in 5. which means you can run faster than wr speed. you dont have to be famous to go faster than them. just because im not pro leauge dosent mean i cant fun very fast.

Sure thats true but there is no way you are the fastest person on the earth which is what you claimed
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

and? my car says it can do 0-60 in 7 seconds, but i can do it in 5. which means you can run faster than wr speed. you dont have to be famous to go faster than them. just because im not pro leauge dosent mean i cant fun very fast.

Sure thats true but there is no way you are the fastest person on the earth which is what you claimed
just let him have his moment ._. if he wants to, and i am being as nice as possible here, not tell the truth, that is his choice
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

If you kick your leg forward that's you accelerating and can easily beat any cars acceleration. That doesn't mean you're fast.

I just read Usain Bolt is estimated to run a 40 in 3.97. Beating him by a whole half second is huge, especially considering you don't have intense training. You wouldn't be here if you were even close to telling the truth

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Omg you lie more then you tell the truth. The fastest person runs like 27 MPH and you can run 60?
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

i have irl hacks, lol who wants codes?! XDXD

Its not funny
You lied, be a man and own up to that and step down
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out