Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Forum Name: Keep or Change?

I've lived with this terrible name for the last 4 years. I had no idea they could be changed until now.. How exactly is this done?
Contact a forum moderator and ask for new name and what you want it to be and they will change it for you. (They are rather fast)
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

I've lived with this terrible name for the last 4 years. I had no idea they could be changed until now.. How exactly is this done?
If you haven't already send me a pm.

The forum has allowed us to change names for a while now but we try not to change the name of the same person more than once a year. This is because otherwise we will keep changing names and people might abuse it. The only time where we won't change names is when the application for a beta has been opened until the beta has been done. :)
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

If you haven't already send me a pm.

The forum has allowed us to change names for a while now but we try not to change the name of the same person more than once a year. This is because otherwise we will keep changing names and people might abuse it. The only time where we won't change names is when the application for a beta has been opened until the beta has been done. :)

Could you lock this post? I sort of already changed my name so its old news now but it keeps being commented on. :T
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest