Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Only sao type game...

Just realized avabel is the only sao type game on mobile... u gotta get through 100 floors to win. Sadly it sucks:/
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Only sao type game...

I kinda wanna try that out now haha
Meh, it sounds interesting but after playing it, it really isn't. It gives no tutorial and is just poorly laid out...I wish there were more sao type games

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I kinda wanna try that out now haha
Meh, it sounds interesting but after playing it, it really isn't. It gives no tutorial and is just poorly laid out...I wish there were more sao type games
Yep. There's a new mmo that just recently came out by asimobo about being a ninja, it's pretty fun and easy to follow but I deleted for memor
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Just realized avabel is the only sao type game on mobile... u gotta get through 100 floors to win. Sadly it sucks:/
*gets killed in pvp*
*dies IRL*
Blame the lag.-.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/s ... nt=Default

if you have a vita or ps4 this will be coming out in fall of 2015, although im confused about the release date gamestop has. Ebay merchants already have the game english subbed but they're $$$$$. there is also hallow fragment for the vita but is on the ps store, as no physical subbed copies were released in the western part of the world.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.