Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Game of Thrones Ultimate Discussion

Amazing show, a thread dedicated to it had to be made. It just makes The Walking Dead look so lame. Went through season 1 to season 5 in 2 weeks, thats how addicting it was.

This show is basically LOTR x10, with betting acting, plot, and more gore! Although sometimes it feels like you're watching a mini cinnamon roll with all the unecessary "love making" and other taboo things.

So what do you like about Game of Thrones? Who's your favourite character?
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Game of Thrones Ultimate Discussion

Imo its too different from the walking dead to compare them, the walking dead is much more gritty and somber and dives into the core aspects of humanity. Game of thrones is fantastical and entertaining. They are both brilliant shows though and on my list of 5 shows i like to keep up with
Walking dead, vikings, better call saul, game of thrones, and archer
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Oooo ive been waiting for a thread like this!!!

I love game of thrones, as a matter of fact im watching episode 2 of season 5 right now.

My favourite characters are: Daenerys, Tyrion and Arya. Those three are awesome, Arya in particular is just an absolute badass.

I have read the first book in the SoIaF series and started the second before my kindle finally spluttered and died. In the process of getting a second one at the moment. Also if you havnt heard, check out the L + R = J theory online. Its bascially about who Jons snow parents are, yes i say parents because they think Ned wasnt his father :0

Anyways check it out and tell me what you think.

Edit: I am now up to date with season 5. Up to episode 3, i have not watched the leak episodes however.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Oooo ive been waiting for a thread like this!!!

I love game of thrones, as a matter of fact im watching episode 2 of season 5 right now.

My favourite characters are: Daenerys, Tyrion and Arya. Those three are awesome, Arya in particular is just an absolute badass.

I have read the first book in the SoIaF series and started the second before my kindle finally spluttered and died. In the process of getting a second one at the moment. Also if you havnt heard, check out the L + R = J theory online. Its bascially about who Jons snow parents are, yes i say parents because they think Ned wasnt his father :0

Anyways check it out and tell me what you think.

Edit: I am now up to date with season 5. Up to episode 3, i have not watched the leak episodes however.
I just checked the L + R = J theory and it seems pretty convincing.

If you've seen the leaked episodes of season 5 they give hints too.
Wattzon of Sulis

i am the biggest Game of Thrones addict in the world, Read every book 3 times and halfway through A Feast For Crows which is the fourth book then one more and i can claim ive read them all 4 times.

The series i watched all twice.

In the books i love Jamie, Tyrion, Arya and Littlefinger

The series distorts alot of charracters so i like: tyrion, littlefinger, arya(they make jaime look like a D*ck in the tv series)
Oderint Dum Metuant.