Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Modern Combat 3-4-5

Hello!!
Does anyone play Modern Combat 3-4-or 5??
I am a Veteran in all 3 lol
My name on all of them is BulletTaco except Mc5
My name on Mc5 is TZ-BulletTaco™ I am currently in the squad named... TZ| it is yellow and most of us have a Veteran ks... Join if there is space... Im Lvl 89 and im a HandyMan(I work with all classes)
If you are starting a squad or need some help... Let me know....

Btw i also play Clash of Clans, my names are... ElConquistador(Main) and TheConqueror(Alt)
Im in the clan named 'The Prime' we got to lvl 3 some days ago... If you'd like to join feel free, BUT ONLY if you are NOT a rushed Th and like clan wars.... We speak Spanish and English!

OH! And if you have any other recommended games, please let me know... I get bored of Mc5-Coc-Celtic Heroes, ty :P

Re: Modern Combat 3-4-5

I think theyre all same server....
Armo its me AlphaLion who was xferring to Crom :P
And btw Modern Combat is a handheld platform of Fps
What happened in MW2? :0
i remember you from Crom do you still play there? and i'll see if they are all the same servers if so i'll probably buy it but i am a bit rusty in 3-4 i used to be a really good sniper

EDIT: Do you play any PC games or PS3 games?
YouTube Channel

I have Modern Combat 4 and 5. I was actually disappointed with MC5. It was missing something. And I was expecting more ways to upgrade my character. More armor etc.

Now Nova 3 Multiplayer is actually a lot of fun. And Shadow Gun dead zone Multiplayer. Shadow gun is the best shooter out of them all

I have Modern Combat 4 and 5. I was actually disappointed with MC5. It was missing something. And I was expecting more ways to upgrade my character. More armor etc.

Now Nova 3 Multiplayer is actually a lot of fun. And Shadow Gun dead zone Multiplayer. Shadow gun is the best shooter out of them all
And if your looking for another free fps multiplayer then download Critical strike. The fps that started it all. Yeah the graphics are plain but it has all the esentials of a great fps