Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: King Of The Hill

I use a Res Idol and come back to life. then I break out of the prison place(with a gas mask and an air tank) and I Throw hogana off the hill after putting more Mercury in dere blooood!Yay.
World of Epona
Level 66Druid

Invincible Grovewalker
Clan: THE FALLEN

I toss you into a lake of acid where you die painfully. I'm the supreme King of the hill and can not be removed, enslaved,injured, nor killed no matter what anyone says, types, or thinks.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

I toss you into a lake of acid where you die painfully. I'm the supreme King of the hill and can not be removed, enslaved,injured, nor killed no matter what anyone says, types, or thinks.
i use morse code to signal to my pet animal to poison you but you dont die or get injured, you just feel pain, and you, not me, roll yourself off the hill and while rolling, thumbprint a signature saying you remove yourself as king and i take the hill.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

I trap you in a cave that nothing can escape or get out of. I also kick you out of the game. I am now King of the Hill. This is permanent and can't be undone no matter what happens. No pain may be inflicted on me and none of my items will be stolen. The hill is also undamageable and unmovable.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018

I tear apart your limbs and cut out your tongue. I resume my reign over the hill. I build a huge military to defend my hill and a recreational area for myself.

July 17th, 2018

I tear apart your limbs and cut out your tongue. I resume my reign over the hill. I build a huge military to defend my hill and a recreational area for myself.
i respawn as a beta player and give you a chill pill because you are to serious. you become a hippy and hate war so you tear down all the stuff and leave in a voltswagon van pledging never to use violence ever again. im king now bruh.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

I bring a sexy pig to attract HOGana, he announces her as the queen and I kidnap her, I release her for his kingdom. Im now the king of the hill.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex