Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Egyptians post

circumcision is because we as humans are really mutant apes and one of the drawbacks to our mutant state is messed up genitals. The foreskin is often very problematic in our subspecies of homo erectus.
Oh God not a Darwin fan boy. Go back to the ocean where you supposedly came from.
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

circumcision is because we as humans are really mutant apes and one of the drawbacks to our mutant state is messed up genitals. The foreskin is often very problematic in our subspecies of homo erectus.
Oh God not a Darwin fan boy. Go back to the ocean where you supposedly came from.
HAHAHAH!!! evolution is garbage. you might have evolved from a monkey. i sure as heck did not :lol: :lol:
Level 150 Rogue World:Belenus
Clan: Ronin
I play on my free time, usualy on weekends and if my grades are good on weekdays.

Wow! 2 Religious topics going at once? Hey oberon, this is just for post count.
Aight, relax bud.
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

lmfao i thot u were being a smartass when i first read this xD
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

Another correction, the Maccabis werent Israelis, they were jews, they werent call Israelis at biblic time also there arent only jews in Israel.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Criminal, please explain the ever so confusing Jewish,Hebrew, Israelite topic of confusion please
Level 150 Rogue World:Belenus
Clan: Ronin
I play on my free time, usualy on weekends and if my grades are good on weekdays.