Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Raise awareness ***HUGE UPDATED FIRST POST***

*****************************************************************recent studies show that ALL memories lie in our heads. Even as a baby. The study shows that pain increases memory. Meaning, babies should remember this pain throughout their life.
Why isn't this the truth HERE?
Because the pain makes the infant go unconscious. Baby's have incredibly soft skin, and feel 2x the pain that an adult would feel. That's A LOT of hurt!
If ur unconscious, u forget everything awhile before u go unconscious.
If u look at one of the links, it shows that the right anesthetist for relieving this pain CAN KILL THEM!
So they feel 1.5x a fully grown man would feel without the pain relief.
Thank you all who are against this, thanks to the millions of us scientists looked into brain science, apparently it's been goin on for years though, and he discovery has only come now because people like me and others have funded this reasearch with spare change.

Voldemort, this topic you will understand greatly, since you r in med school. Plz tell me if I'm missing anything (only keeping appropriate parts) circumcision is cutting of the foreskin when a baby boy is born. Its legal in the us, free, but doctors lie and say its not painful at all, simply because the baby cant remember it. Women might forget the pain of giving birth. Does that mean birth is painless? Please help raise awareness, and I have brought a picture from a mom who wanted her son to be saved from this cruelty, IMO it should be illegal. If you would like to join I'm making a petition and gathering a group to meet up at the capital and march all the way to the White House. Lacigreen will not be able to join as we know, but will be there in spirit. God bless us all, and save those that must go through this rather useless and extremely painful (foreskin has 200k nerve ending, OUCH) surgery. I guarantee you here that 90% of u on forums have been circimcised.
Last edited by Loco cola on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
A mothers thoughts as her baby gets circimcised- actual real words
image.jpg (198.62 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Raise awareness

I don't think that many have been circumsised. I'm pretty sure that the parent can say they don't want this done.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

I'm a very religius person and a preacher (sort of like a pastor, but it's not a job.)

My view on this is that God wouldn't make somehing he wants us to discard, everything he made has purpose, i'm against it!
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Wow, with a name like "leviticus" and being a pastor, id think that you would remember that circumcision was part of God's covenant with abraham. At any rate, let's not blow this outta proportion folks, it IS an elective surgery. If you don't want to hear yer baby boy cry(good luck with that, its what babies do) then tell the docs "no".

I'm a very religius person and a preacher (sort of like a pastor, but it's not a job.)

My view on this is that God wouldn't make somehing he wants us to discard, everything he made has purpose, i'm against it!
:0 so true never knew you were a preacher
My family has been a Chritian family for many generations and they have been pastors ( my grandfather is a great pastor and i kinda famous)
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Snippity Snip Snip...

Now that that's out of the way, lets begin:

Infant circumcision has been happening for millennia and as Nshaw mentioned, it "was part of God's covenant with Abraham." So...its basically an old Israeli/Jewish tradition. It is also pretty common among orthodox Muslims. There really is nothing wrong with snipping some skin off of an infant...there is no way that infant will remember that certain pain the next day or in his future. I guess I can even say that circumcision is virtually harmless. And Yeah! children cry, but that's no reason to not follow your traditions. I have seen parents deny their children vaccines in fear of their dear child crying. Just...pure...stupidity...all...thanks...to...ignorance...

Now, I'm not saying that circumcision should be a universal procedure for infants worldwide; in fact, it should never be: Circumcision has no real benefits, health-wise, in a child. Sure there are some scientific observances that a snipped willy can reduce the risk of HIV and a couple of other diseases...but it really is not that significant. As for the harms of circumcision: There was once the risk of infection and bleeding, but the advanced surgical methods of today will greatly reduce this risk. So, ultimately, circumcision only stands as a religious activity, not a threat to humanity.

In short, circumcision is nothing to be in the spotlight; there is no reason it should be listed among world problems. Its not like the parents are forced to snip their child's foreskin...its completely pro-choice. Religious freedom amigos! Circumcision is a long-time observed tradition among certain cultures and denying that is what's actually wrong. So please...stop blowing things up that do not matter. If you find yourself having the time to march all the way to Washington, do it for the other 99 problems affecting this world.
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

Nothing wrong with circumcision
Except that in the Holacaust they took off men's pants to see if they were circumcised and if they were they were sent to death camps
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]