Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Game time: make a story

I see how people like games here that involve creativity, so i came up with one that just might work. The rules are that every person gets to write two sentences to continue the story, and the only two rules are (other then two sentences per post) that you cannot post multiple times in a row (someone else must post in between your posts) and you cannot end the story (and if someone attempts too the following post should go back to the previous post) have fun!

Ill start:
Once upon a time, in a land far far away, lived a dragon. This dragon had been around since the beggining of the earths creation.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Re: Game time: make a story

It died, and was reborn as a human. He traveled the lands searching far and wide. To learn the power thats inside... pokemon >____>;
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

Re: Game time: make a story

Dang, you guys are good...
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."