Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: do you believe?

Mexico didn't become a country until 1810. America was a country in 1776. America therefore can call Mexicans aliens by your standard, seeing that the word Mexican didn't exist until beyond 1810.

Coming from where I live, that's one of the least racist replies someone couldve given, so to me it doesn't sound racist at all.
What are you going on about? :lol: . I'm talking ethnic backgrounds, ancestral linage, not nation independence, the Mexicans, I.E the Aztecs, whom are the modern day Mexicans were here long before the Europeans, which eventually became the Americans, so your comment is irrelevant, this isn't a "who became country first" debate.
Mexicans are Spanish not native American. .. Although I do agree it's racist, although technically correct to consider immigrants as aliens, even on some legal documents it asks are you an American citizen or an alien :roll:
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

I think science fiction has over the years raised our expectations of other intelligent lifeforms ( if they exist that is...)

I do not believe we will ever come in contact with any aliens. Do I have any strong and valid backing for this belief? Nope! Then again, neither do you...

What you all hold are mere theories and conspiracies. I won't say its not entirely possible that other intelligent lifeforms exist; I'm just saying we won't be meeting them any time soon. Its a waste of efforts to look for them.

Convince me otherwise and I will come camp with you outside...waiting for the next alien invasion.
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

I think science fiction has over the years raised our expectations of other intelligent lifeforms ( if they exist that is...)

I do not believe we will ever come in contact with any aliens. Do I have any strong and valid backing for this belief? Nope! Then again, neither do you...

What you all hold are mere theories and conspiracies. I won't say its not entirely possible that other intelligent lifeforms exist; I'm just saying we won't be meeting them any time soon. Its a waste of efforts to look for them.

Convince me otherwise and I will come camp with you outside...waiting for the next alien invasion.
I agree completely that we most probably won't ever come into contact with other intelligent life forms, though as big as the universe is the odds of at least one other solar system out there harboring life is very plausible.
Obey the Nightmaster

Considering theres like ummmm...a lot...of planets out there, there's advanced civilization out there. Plus the astronomy dudes have found planets similar to earth so obviously there's other aliens n things out there.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.