Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Walking Dead (It's Time!)

Just watched it, and wow! I don't know why but I actually was sad that Beth killed Dawn....

Either way, Beth dying was a surprise indeed! Another one of the old survivors dead. Beth alone dying would have been sad, but when Daryl started crying it was worse!

Now let's focus our attention to Maggie. She basically went a whole half-season not giving a *insert word here* about Beth's existence: she searched half the state for Glenn, but her own sister? She goes to Washington! She comes back, Daryl says where Beth is and she acts a bit concerned and then breaks down completely when she sees Beth dead - I call it crocodile tears! :P

But yeah, a good ending! I don't know why Rick decided they were going to hit the road again now that the hospital is safer. Hmmm.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

I agree, i feel like it should have been more action packed like last years when they killed philip. That was a great episode. I did like this episode, just felt like it could have been better.
Wasn't that a season finale though not a mid-season?
The season finale was getting locked up in Terminus :)
Yes that was the 4th season finale, last sundays episode was season 5 episode 8. They will be starting up again in february.

Just watched it, and wow! I don't know why but I actually was sad that Beth killed Dawn....

Either way, Beth dying was a surprise indeed! Another one of the old survivors dead. Beth alone dying would have been sad, but when Daryl started crying it was worse!

Now let's focus our attention to Maggie. She basically went a whole half-season not giving a *insert word here* about Beth's existence: she searched half the state for Glenn, but her own sister? She goes to Washington! She comes back, Daryl says where Beth is and she acts a bit concerned and then breaks down completely when she sees Beth dead - I call it crocodile tears! :P

But yeah, a good ending! I don't know why Rick decided they were going to hit the road again now that the hospital is safer. Hmmm.
Daryl killed dawn, dawn killed beth. She only got barely a quarter of the way to washington she came back and michonne tells em. :P but i agree if she cared i doubt she would have left in the first place.