Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Walking Dead (It's Time!)

Still dont see why Maggie doesn't give a f--- that Beth is missing. No one does.
Hahaha sooo true!
She was an annoying little twit that's why :D
She has her man that copped an engagement ring by chopping off a zombies finger. What more could a girl want!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Cool Bitey thanks, you watch!!?
Yes, and I read the comics. The story that is on TV right now is loosely following the "Fear the Hunters" story line from the comics. There are little differences though, like in the comic at that point Dale and Andrea were still alive. Another big difference is that Darryl is never even in any of the books. There are other differences, but I won't say too much for fear of spoiling any surprises. It's really interesting to see how the show offers a different take on what the book had written. There are many times when I said to myself "wow this is so different, I have no idea how they are going to get back to where they left off in adapting the book"

I will say that I loved Andrea's character in the book, but hated how she was portrayed in the show. What happened to her in the show was probably for the best. It is nice to see Carol taking up the mantle of the resident sniper bad ass, because that's what Andrea was in the book and the group needs a person like that. She is one of the more interesting characters in terms of how she developed since season 1. Most people focus on Rick, or Darryl, or Michonne. But if you look at where Carol started out, as a timid little mouse in an abusive relationship, to where she is now, you really understand how much she has changed as a person since the beginning and that makes her character interesting.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Now that's what I'm talking about!! No mercy on the Cannibals!
Wonder who was the woman that slapped Beth. She's in a hospital hmmm..Now they have to find Miss Sing alot :p

What's up with Michonne in the shadows now?

Tyrese - finally grew some balls

Why did Maggie make that type of deal with Red head to go along and leave their crew. They needed his help but pluueasee Rick could single handedly talk out the Terminus people. Lol

Poor Sasha loved her some BobBQ. Alpha9 you were right on him bitten. I thought the Terminus people dying was a bit too quick. I was expecting at least 1 to get away ha.

Can't wait to see what Daryl and Carol does next.

So who is next? I'm betting on it being Sasha soon. This will bring out the animal in Tyrese that has been kept inside.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Wasn't that sad that Bob died
Welcome to the club. No more Bob, yay!

But yes, great episode this time around. Now that the terminus peeps are gone, who's the next bad guy. Lol.

Can't wait to see who pops out of the bushes behind Daryl. A new chapter begins kids: more hospitals, more insanity, and unfortunately...more Beth...

We need more epic scenes like Rick biting off Joe...and "Look at the flowers."

Maybe even surprises like Carol's daughter "walking" out of the barn...you know, back in the day..
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

Wasn't that sad that Bob died
Welcome to the club. No more Bob, yay!

But yes, great episode this time around. Now that the terminus peeps are gone, who's the next bad guy. Lol.

Can't wait to see who pops out of the bushes behind Daryl. A new chapter begins kids: more hospitals, more insanity, and unfortunately...more Beth...

We need more epic scenes like Rick biting off Joe...and "Look at the flowers."

Maybe even surprises like Carol's daughter "walking" out of the barn...you know, back in the day..
If I was a black dude in a zombies took over the world scenario, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without like 5 white dudes.
No good comes from walking out alone lol
Obey the Nightmaster