Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: MAZE RUNNER

Saw it yestorday, it was awsome! Can't wait for the second movie!
+1 scorch trials was my favorite book so i hope they do make a part two. Havent watched part one yet though :lol:
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

I give the movie a 4/10. I gave it a 4 because of the special effects...

Why do you ask? Here is why:

WARNING, SPOILER ALERTS BELOW!!!!!

First off i'm gonna start off with the fact (all in random order) that they never left in a helicopter in the book or even had a glance of the city from the scorch trials. They actually got evacuated by strangers in a school bus. Also, the woman that killed herself in the video but was alive, actually forced gally to shoot thomas (chuck blocks the bullet) and then the strangers rush in to evacuate them. Also, the escape from the maze was NOT a hole in the wall, neither was it activated by a griever beeper. Also, it was a dark room with a big red button and a place to put the codes, and that is where he killed a greaver with a spear when he lunged at him. He actually found the exit by dodging the griever who just fell off a cliff and randomly dissapeared. He never killed a griever. Also, the killings did not happen in one night, it happened 3 at a time every night. Thomas also hot stung by a griever when he jumped on a griever to get stung... Also their leader never died, he just stayed behind because he did not want to go into the world to be possibly infected by the flare. Also, gally ran away and he came back at the end. As well as in the book they had telekenetic powers (teresa and thomas) to communicate. As well as that thomas knew his name from the get go and thats all he remembered. As well as they saw grievers through a glass window looking into the maze. Also the place that the map and weps were was not a seperate buiding, it was in a basement in the hut they had meetings at which only had several chairs for the leaders that was not open to the people of the glade. And when Gally had left Thomas had taken the spot to be a leader.

Also special mention for the rude girl next to me on her phone the whole time, and a group of delinquents a row behind me having conversations throughout the whole show. Bravo to those idiots.

Please comment anything I missed or I got wrong here IF AND ONLY IF you read the book.... Feel free to add what else was wrong.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

First off i'm gonna start off with the fact (all in random order) that they never left in a helicopter in the book or even had a glance of the city from the scorch trials. They actually got evacuated by strangers in a school bus. Also, the woman that killed herself in the video but was alive, actually forced gally to shoot thomas (chuck blocks the bullet) and then the strangers rush in to evacuate them. Also, the escape from the maze was NOT a hole in the wall, neither was it activated by a griever beeper. Also, it was a dark room with a big red button and a place to put the codes, and that is where he killed a greaver with a spear when he lunged at him. He actually found the exit by dodging the griever who just fell off a cliff and randomly dissapeared. He never killed a griever. Also, the killings did not happen in one night, it happened 3 at a time every night. Thomas also hot stung by a griever when he jumped on a griever to get stung... Also their leader never died, he just stayed behind because he did not want to go into the world to be possibly infected by the flare. Also, gally ran away and he came back at the end. As well as in the book they had telekenetic powers (teresa and thomas) to communicate. As well as that thomas knew his name from the get go and thats all he remembered. As well as they saw grievers through a glass window looking into the maze. Also the place that the map and weps were was not a seperate buiding, it was in a basement in the hut they had meetings at which only had several chairs for the leaders that was not open to the people of the glade. And when Gally had left Thomas had taken the spot to be a leader.

Also special mention for the rude girl next to me on her phone the whole time, and a group of delinquents a row behind me having conversations throughout the whole show. Bravo to those idiots.

Please comment anything I missed or I got wrong here IF AND ONLY IF you read the book.... Feel free to add what else was wrong.
very true, i noticed that, but imo vering a bit from the book made it more interesting, b/c i dont want to be able to predict what happens.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

Noooo they don't show telekinesis in the movie? That sucks ; ( why did they skip that?
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Noooo they don't show telekinesis in the movie? That sucks ; ( why did they skip that?
Yes, which is a key part of the series
Belenus-
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-

Also, please remind me if this is the first or second book....

SPOILER ALERT

they do not talk about the other group of the maze (the girls with one guy)
Belenus-
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-

Oh yeah the telepathy, between teresa and thomas. Doesn't Aries talk to teresa while she was i a come. And teresa was locked inside the slammer during the griever attacks, also there wasn't mayhem during the attacks, it was everyone in one place.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.