Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How do you pronounce Celtic?

Keltic, it sound better imo :p

And, for greeks atleast there wasn't a letter K, so a c made a K sound (Julias Ceaser is Julias Keiser, a Keiser (the pribounciation) i have found to mean a king (or similar) although i might be wrong!)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Keltic. At first I said Seltic, but then I realized that the person who introduced me to the game said Keltic. And as I assumed they knew, that was how I said it.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Keltic, it sound better imo :p

And, for greeks atleast there wasn't a letter K, so a c made a K sound (Julias Ceaser is Julias Keiser, a Keiser (the pribounciation) i have found to mean a king (or similar) although i might be wrong!)
There is no letter c in Greek but there is a letter K - Caesar is Καίσαρ in Greek, with the beginning K sounding like a K would :)

I used to say Seltic but I'm trying to get myself to say Keltic now the trailer said it haha

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Actually i pronounce it as Seltic, saying Keltic annoys me.
Both are accepted pronunciations.
Well then damn that guy who tried to correct me.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex