Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Worst. August. Ever?

Worst, July too.

I lost all my summer break for a war, i did gain time in this game but its not worth to lose most of ur time for it. Not to mention that im not sleeping well thanks to that :)
Gonna have to call some people out. Many are calling it a bad summer because they have to go back to school or did t get something that they want. War doesn't even seem to put things in perspective for some.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

Worst, July too.

I lost all my summer break for a war, i did gain time in this game but its not worth to lose most of ur time for it. Not to mention that im not sleeping well thanks to that :)
Gonna have to call some people out. Many are calling it a bad summer because they have to go back to school or did t get something that they want. War doesn't even seem to put things in perspective for some.
Oh and i have to go back to school :|
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I have had a very good August. Hot though.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Hot? Ill bet that its up to 30 degrees C over there. But over here it can reach like 49 degrees C! :(
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Hot? Ill bet that its up to 30 degrees C over there. But over here it can reach like 49 degrees C! :(
I live in Florida. It can get very hot here. But what makes Florida miserable is the humidity. Wet heat is much worse than dry heat.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent