- NEWTON THE DUMBASS MAGE OF CROM LVL 135
unblock me plz you won't regret my voice rocks I rehearsed a lot during summer

#love wolf
#love chickens
#love my life
#love her the mosttt ######

I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE

Re: where is this please

Im almost positive this is a European country due to the English name of the boat. Barone is a english last name i know someone personally from England with that last name. So thats my guess and India is too poor to have those boats even te upper class doesnt bother with boats.
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Invaded wrote:Im almost positive this is a European country due to the English name of the boat. Barone is a english last name i know someone personally from England with that last name. So thats my guess and India is too poor to have those boats even te upper class doesnt bother with boats.

Indoa's upper class can be extremely rich last time I checked.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Liviticus wrote:
Invaded wrote:Im almost positive this is a European country due to the English name of the boat. Barone is a english last name i know someone personally from England with that last name. So thats my guess and India is too poor to have those boats even te upper class doesnt bother with boats.

Indoa's upper class can be extremely rich last time I checked.

You think they would mess around with boats though? I would think if anything they would be more towards the center parts of India. Most cities in India are poor. The doctors are located mostly in smaller higher class towns. This place just doesnt ring India to me... Embassy Inn?
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.