Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The real unbalance D:

I dont want to be sexist or anything, but women dont make ideal chieftans.

They get too sentimental over things and it affects their leadership, i dont speak for everyone when i say this...
I can not disagree more, sorry.

Flicker (herne) is an awsome general and would make an incredible chieftain.
Although our current chief isn't too shabby himself ;)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Their quite some females on lugh, in my clan theirs more than 2 I believe possibly a lot more also one of the big clans have a female for a chief
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

So everyone been saying that worlds are unbalanced with a high number of rogues and low of other classes til 2 days ago i found that my clan has about 200 members and got shocked when i found that my clan has only 7 girls -.-
Gaming needs more girls (+1 this :cry:)
Sorry! In my next life I'll try to re-roll as a girl :D
Thx for your great support man.. Really appreciate it :cry:
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle

The real quistion is how many of those girl charectors you see running around are actually guys 0.0
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

Taranis has been run primarily by matriarchs for most of it's history. The "Big 3" endgame clans on the server all have no technical "cheif", but a group of gens (usually 5-7) that run the clan. In 2 of the three clans, the primary general is female, and in the third a female and a male gen are roughly tied in terms of activity and influence. Sure there are of course well-respected male generals in all of the clans, however the most outstanding are usually female.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!