Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The real unbalance D:

So everyone been saying that worlds are unbalanced with a high number of rogues and low of other classes til 2 days ago i found that my clan has about 200 members and got shocked when i found that my clan has only 7 girls -.-
Gaming needs more girls (+1 this :cry:)
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle

Re: The real unbalance D:

Liviticus wrote:It gets worse, how many girl chieftains have you ever seen?

My chieftain is a female, LivingLegends and PublicEnemy's chief was Shylyn, also a female, and we had a clan called Eternal led by a female named Ouch, and i think that the 2nd version of Enigma (2nd strong clan at that time) was also female.

I see lots of female chiefs, and i think they're usually better :)

EDIT : 9 active female members and quite a few inactive ones for now.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

LeGenDzZ wrote:I dont want to be sexist or anything, but women dont make ideal chieftans.

They get too sentimental over things and it affects their leadership, i dont speak for everyone when i say this...

Ur a sexist, and ur wrong.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

LeGenDzZ wrote:I dont want to be sexist or anything, but women dont make ideal chieftans.

They get too sentimental over things and it affects their leadership, i dont speak for everyone when i say this...

I'm going to be honest with you and say that that comment does sound sexist despite you saying you don't mean to be ;)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff | Have I Moderated Unfairly? Any Questions?

Want me to read your post? Quote me!