Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

I'm all for Brazil. They have a great chance this time round, especially with their offensive and defensive capabilities, and plus they will have a home advantage as well. I hope some of the more experienced players lead brazil to victory, as I'd really like to see them at the top.

For my picks, I'd probably say (no specific order):

- Brazil
- Germany
- Argentina
- Spain

The Final Brazil vs Germany would be a nice match. I think Argentina has a lot of potential but I don't think they'll pull through. Portugal won't make it too far because Ronaldo can't carry the team into the semis. Spain have a good chance, but I hope some other team wins, it spices things up. And germany are just an incredible team all-round lol. Really looking forward to this cup, cant wait!
Jawz || Lan || Spark

Germany actually has a pretty easy schedule, only team that they shouldn't beat is Portugal(no offense to the Americans), and that'll be a good game to watch.

But I've gotta see the Spain vs. Netherlands game, it looks like the best one on the schedule right now
Lugh

GhostLord- Level 134 druid

Proud Guardian of Hobnobbers

Herne

IsleOfCacti- Level 42 Ranger

Keep the peace....

Germany actually has a pretty easy schedule, only team that they shouldn't beat is Portugal(no offense to the Americans), and that'll be a good game to watch.

But I've gotta see the Spain vs. Netherlands game, it looks like the best one on the schedule right now
Hope it isn't like the finals haha, that was an exciting but faulty game.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS