Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: TWD Returns! (might be a topic (spoiler)

Personally I think it was Glenn, if I remember right he was the only face that wasn't shown when it flashed through all their faces before it happened.

Also one thing nobody has been mentioning on social media is the fact that there is another group of people entirely that Morgan and Carol ran in to...
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I just don't want them to leave the season as a cliffhanger as it is already rumoured. Apparently they won't show who's getting bashed, but it'll be Negan doing an eenie meenie miny mo to the camera and swinging it with the screen going black.
Just what I was afraid of...

I really feel bad for the whole walking dead team now, fans will bug them for 7 months to find out who got lucilled, unless...

...the producers were smart and just used a random person in the scene who was recieving the bashing ( camera POV ) so only the writers and the showrunners were there.
Wattzon of Sulis

Personally I think it was Glenn, if I remember right he was the only face that wasn't shown when it flashed through all their faces before it happened.

Also one thing nobody has been mentioning on social media is the fact that there is another group of people entirely that Morgan and Carol ran in to...
They have played mind games like that before.

Pretty sure those two that Morgan and Carol ran into were from the Kingdom.
Wattzon of Sulis

I think it may be Eugene
If it were Eugene or Rosita I'd be glad.

Abraham has his thoughts of children someday with Sasha.
Glenn has his thing with Maggie.
Rick finally got some with Michonne.
Carl has his little feelings for Enid.
Daryl needs to get with Carol.
Deana's son is just a rebound with Rosita but it's all good..
Morgan got his stick.
Priest got his rifle... .

Boy I really hope you're right. Sadly I think it might be GLENN after all. That would really send Maggie into Carol times 10. To watch your hubby bashed to death with your dying unborn child in ya.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Cant be Rick or Carl, because Negan threatened to take Carl's other eye and feed to his father if anyone interfered. He wouldnt say that if he was gonna bash Rick or Carl.
True but Rick did start a fuss as Negan went over to Carl to maybe try to trick us. I think that you're right though. I know they have to get rid of some of the main characters but Rick heck no. You know how many people would hate it if bite your throat Rick left??
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

My money is still on Glenn. Kirkman and Gimple said during Talking Dead that the person who died would move the story forward, and Maggie's fate is not to be a housewife and take care of Glenn's baby while Glenn goes on supply runs.

The Glenngate episodes were there to soften the blow of getting rid of an original character, we already "mourned" him and since it's not Rick or Carl who died. there is only either Daryl or Glenn that would have a major impact in the group's bearing , heck I dont even think Daryl would have as much impact as Glenn, since he is a loner mostly. Rick said his hope for the future are people like Glenn and Maggie and this whole Negan storyline is about that shattered future.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron I'm guessing Glenn too. This Negan dude is a psychopath and feeds off others pain/ fear. (Glenn's reaction to Maggie).
Notice Carl was the only one not showing emotion. Surprised that didn't anger him. Negan's creepy smile, the whistle and calm way of speaking. That's more fearful then a dude yelling.

PS that must have been some mega crops to feed all them big ass men.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester