Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are u a Walking Dead fan?!! [Spoilers]

They only did this for money. So more people flock to see the premier.
lol of course they do everything for money. why wouldn't they? it's their business, the less people who come back and see the premiere, the more revenue they lose.

My take is that it took so long to reveal who was the person that got killed, at this point, I really don't care who it was. Whether it's Glenn or some other, the blow of losing a major character has already been softened to a point that I just want the story to move forward. I think they would've lost a lot more people if they revealed who got killed in the finale.

Many people stopped watching when Beth died. I'm sure some folks stopped watching when one of their favorite characters got killed. They're trying to avoid that here.

I used to be a big walking dead fan till season 3 I think. I lost interest in this tv show when the crew stayed at the jail. A really boring part for half a season I think(may be wrong lol). Could anyone fill me in what changed now? I am considering to follow the walking dead again:)
When they left Herschel's farm, Andrea got split from the group and met Michonne. They ended up in a town called Woodsbury led by a psycho called the Governor. A new group came to the jail, Tyrese and his sister, Sasha and some other irrelevant folks that would die later. The Governor's goons, that included Daryl's brother, Merle, captured Glenn and Maggie. Michonne got word to Rick about the capture, Rick and company attacked Woodsbury, rescued Glenn and Maggie and ousted the Governor, but Andrea died during the process. Merle also died saving Daryl. The remaining Woodbury residents moved to the jail. Lorie died giving childbirth.

A flu outbreak hit the jail killing most of the people. Rick exiled Carol because she killed Tyrese's girlfriend who had the flu symptoms and was preventing it from spreading.

The Governor who escaped the attack at Woodsbury found his former goons and convinced other people to attack the jail. During the attack, the group got separated into different groups when they escaped, although the Governor got killed, the jail was lost. Eventually they all followed the train tracks and ended up in a compound called Terminus. They found out it was a group of cannibals. The group got captured but eventually got saved by Carol.

Before Terminus, Glenn met Abraham, Rosita and Eugene who supposedly was on a mission to Washington DC because Eugene knows of a cure. Rick and company took upon to continue the mission after they escaped Terminus and headed out to Washington, DC but found out that Eugene was just lying so that Abraham would protect him.

They were in Virginia when they met Aaron, who was recruiting people for his community called Alexandria, a fortified compound which was lucky enough to have strong walls, solar power and water wells. But the people inside were clueless about how to handle zombies and people in the apocalypse. They looked to Rick and company to provide them with the skills needed to survive. After an attack by a group called The Wolves and cleaning the surrounding areas of zombies, eventually Rick became the leader of Alexandria.

Soon they discovered there are other communities in the area. They met Paul Monroe, aka Jesus, from a community called the Hilltop. The Hilltop is being bullied by a group called the Saviors for half the goods they make. Typically they would brutally kill one person in a community to prove their point. Rick and Maggie agreed to trade with the Hilltop, they'll get food if they get rid of the Saviors. Rick and company attacked a Savior compound and killed all the people inside. After some other skirmishes they thought they were winning but little do they know that the Saviors are a big army.

Maggie is pregnant and got sick and the only doctor they can get her to was at the Hilltop. During the trip there, they got cornered by the Saviors. Negan, the leader, got them all to their knees and said that Alexandria is now going to give him half their goods. And to make sure they do that, he bashed the head of one of Rick's group - who it was, we don't know as it wasn't shown during last season's finale.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I thought the cliff hanger was perfect
Never thought I'd see someone other than Gimple supporting it.

Negan's intro was on point, the tension was building up, then it all went downhill after the screen went black with the credits rolling. They only did this for money. So more people flock to see the premier.
Well, of course. They wanted an audience response of 'you've got to be kidding me?!?!' If for no other reason, people will in mass watch the first episode. It might have not been the most popular but it was an effective tactic. I want to know who died as much as anyone else but I understand why they did what they did. They wanted to provoke a reaction and they did a great job of it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

New promo for season 7 is here!!

https://youtu.be/X5eOvRzaG6w
Doesn't really matter but this was the first posting back in 2014 of TWD. This one was more current
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=82414

I wish OTM could sticky 1 or somehow combine the 2 for off topic. Ha I love our Walking Dead discussions. Thank you Spacemod for the promo.
Aileron I always love reading your theories. Voldemort yours to and others as well. I'm excited for the next Season. I wish it would never end.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Haha thanks :oops: I'm glad there's someone else to talk about it with!

I've merged the two topics, so be aware that some parts of the thread may not flow well - read the title of each post for clarification about its source. I've also made an all-encompassing title for the thread. :)
Thanks Volde!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester