Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Walking Dead Topic [Spoilers]

You know I am!! I'm in school working hard but I'm tuning in.
Thanks for bringing this back.
PS I'm glad Sasha is gone she was a loose cannon. What a way to go out!

I'm still stuck on Eugene. What side will he end up on after all now that it's going down?
He better get out of there before Negan finds out he's not a doctor.

Jadis wanted Rick that look in her eyes. Did you'll peep how she was looking at Rick like he was a happy meal?

I have a new yorkie named after the tiger.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Decent episodes so far, although we have had limited Negan screen time.
I like the action, which is a change of pace from prior episodes, but the writers should stop making the characters "stupid". I mean seriously - Gabriel has a gun and Negan has a bat and he shat himself instead. I can also understand why they feel they need to have Rick "talk it out" with Negan & co. instead of just having a sniper shoot him in the head, but they should've just done away with the whole scene instead. All these just to prolong the season and it's bad writing, imo.

Also, I know that's the way it happened in the comics about Shiva the tiger, but a strong/powerful animal like that couldn't have been overpowered by a few walkers. At least make him get trapped in the sludge or something.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Decent episodes so far, although we have had limited Negan screen time.
I like the action, which is a change of pace from prior episodes, but the writers should stop making the characters "stupid". I mean seriously - Gabriel has a gun and Negan has a bat and he shat himself instead. I can also understand why they feel they need to have Rick "talk it out" with Negan & co. instead of just having a sniper shoot him in the head, but they should've just done away with the whole scene instead. All these just to prolong the season and it's bad writing, imo.

Also, I know that's the way it happened in the comics about Shiva the tiger, but a strong/powerful animal like that couldn't have been overpowered by a few walkers. At least make him get trapped in the sludge or something.
The show is slowly going downhill in terms of writing and rating.

I was gobsmacked at Rick trying for another deal with the garbage people, who are also creations of awful writing.

Anyways, I'm still bound to this show because of the survival genre appeal, its an okay popcorn show but will never compare with the likes of GOAT shows like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, and The Wire.
Wattzon of Sulis

Pretty much done with this show.

On the mid season finale they got rid of one character that was going to become central as per the comics.

What's even more disappointing, according to the actors parents, the actor for Carl was told some time ago that he was safe in the show for another 3 years, so he proceeds to buy a house near the filming area and enrols in a nearby college. Then he gets axed because AMC execs don't want to renegotiate his pay because he would be turning 18 soon.

AMC and the show runner Scott Gimple have ruined this show since season 4, too many filler episodes, low quality to save money, and now this.

/rant over
Wattzon of Sulis

You're right about Carl. Even his real father was disappointed they gave him the axe. I didn't see the actual part of when he was bitten. When??? I was distracted by my studies. As much as I love the show my studies come first.
That look Rick gave showing his rib to his dad. Omg I had to get a tissue. I somehow wished they could've cut a piece of it off somehow but the place it was at. Like," Michonne get your blade out I'm going in!" Lmao Is Negan getting soft or what? That speech Carl gave looked like it got to him for a good 2 seconds... Anyone else like me hopes Gabriel goes already?? When he stopped Rick on the it's not about you crap. I'm like dude it's about the people let him finish and take his selfie with Negans head then! As far as Carl goes I just hope they don't have him on the ghost calling Rick tip like they did with Lori.
I'm not over Shiva like ever and I wish somehow they could bring back Eastman. Other than Carol he was my favorite.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester