Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: TWD Returns! (might be a topic (spoiler)

Negan in the comic series is also against violence to children, I expect he would be the same way in the tv series.
When he told Carl to cry or something I was laughing. Carl showed heart, didn't even flinch. Was looking at Negan with the one eye like, "That all you got?"

Rick was having a Carol breakdown. I don't know why I thought Rick would jump up and bite Negan's neck. Then look at the group and ask, "What?". Lol
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Glenn dying would also be another devastating loss to Maggie, after her father, sister and now husband. It would obviously take a huge emotional toll on her character and contribute further to her evolution in this apocalyptic world.

If it was Abraham or Aaron or Eugene, then a lot of people will just shrug it off and move on.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I hate it but it's got to be Glenn, we haven't had a big shocker since season four. I hope not but it's gotta be. Well it is a series not a comic book sooo maybe Hollywood can change it. Sigh...... Gosh was starting to think this was real. Not that I've been on CH since 2011 I think that's real too.
LOL nothing
Level 1+ Warrior of Balor/Arawn
Playing since Oct 2013
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
ヽ(´o`;

Am I the only one that actually kind of liked neegan?
I don't know why i did too in a way. The way he kept smiling it was so pleasant. In a nice serial killer psychopathic way...He reminds me of Robert Downey Jr (Ironman) slash Jake Gyllenhaal's long lost brother. He kinda reminds me of Jesus his mannerisms.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

And another thing that points to Glenn is that the first scene of the episode, just as the last scene, was from a first person perspective. There was another shot from the same POV sometime during the middle of the episode. It's a premonition of things to come. They weren't placed there by accident. One could argue it could be also Rosita or Michonne, but I think Rosita's death wouldn't be as devastating. I suppose my guess after Glenn, would be Michonne. I do think they intend Maggie's and Rick's demeanor to really change next season.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.