Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: TWD Returns! (might be a topic (spoiler)

And another thing that points to Glenn is that the first scene of the episode, just as the last scene, was from a first person perspective. There was another shot from the same POV sometime during the middle of the episode. It's a premonition of things to come. They weren't placed there by accident. One could argue it could be also Rosita or Michonne, but I think Rosita's death wouldn't be as devastating. I suppose my guess after Glenn, would be Michonne. I do think they intend Maggie's and Rick's demeanor to really change next season.
Goodness I never thought of Michonne, good observation. Come to think of it out of all those on ground i noticed Rick and Maggie were both like they were about to turn into a raging zombie. Like a panic attack times 10! Also could be from the shock of what's going on inside her. Also the cutting of her hair all of a sudden. She's going to be GI Jane in this! I think she's going to make Carol look like a Saint.

Carol was changing but saw how Maggie was changing into Carol. Head butting, beating that smoker lady. She's gonna go ham if it's Glenn. If Michonne dies Rick might as well be the leader of any group. He will kill all them like he tried to solo all the zombies at first.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

The. Whole. Thing. Was. Soooooo. Slow. It's like they were forced to make the last episode longer, but didn't have any content! The ending was OK I suppose :lol:

I hope it's not an original character...they are running thin :(

Aileron, you make some interesting points, and I'm thinking you might be right.

They should not have left the whole season on a cliffhanger. At least make it a mid-season! Ah, well...we'll find out in October, I guess!

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

I rewinded the ending to see if I could figure out his eenie meanie minei moe. Lmao
You guys make this topic so interesting. I hope the next Season will be the best one yet. I'm dying to know what's in store for the others at Alexandria.

Poor Enid locked in the closet until October. :lol:
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

I rewinded the ending to see if I could figure out his eenie meanie minei moe. Lmao
Scott Gimple said they knew people will rewind and keep watching the ending over and over, so the director intentionally randomized the sequence and changed the angles so you couldn't figure it out.
However, they did say there is a clue somewhere, and therefore I think it's whoever was the first person perspective in the van is the same person who got killed.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Scott Gimple said they knew people will rewind and keep watching the ending over and over, so the director intentionally randomized the sequence and changed the angles so you couldn't figure it out.
However, they did say there is a clue somewhere, and therefore I think it's whoever was the first person perspective in the van is the same person who got killed.
Maybe it's Daryl I saw he has a new show coming out. Ha. Also he was already injured. It made me think about when Abraham asked him if he would settle down. Maybe "the loner"gets the axe...In this case Lucille.
Aileron for real?? I did not know that. So Glenn, Daryl, Rosita, Michonne... .Now you make me want to log on your world and discuss this further!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

I'm thinking it's Abraham. When Negan first stopped and looked at him he kinda puffed out his chest defiantly like saying "if you're gunna do it, do it!" And when Negan first hit whoever they looked back up at him and Negan said something like, "taking it like a champ." Just my thoughts and if it was Glenn I'd think their would be more screams from Maggie and the rest of the group. :shock:

However, there are some points like ail pointed out that could point towards Glenn. Such as when they went on that night raid and Glenn stabbed the guys in their sleep he saw those pictures on the wall of peoples head bashed in by Negan that could be foreshadowing his death.
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

I'm thinking it's Abraham. When Negan first stopped and looked at him he kinda puffed out his chest defiantly like saying "if you're gunna do it, do it!" And when Negan first hit whoever they looked back up at him and Negan said something like, "taking it like a champ." Just my thoughts and if it was Glenn I'd think their would be more screams from Maggie and the rest of the group. :shock:

However, there are some points like ail pointed out that could point towards Glenn. Such as when they went on that night raid and Glenn stabbed the guys in their sleep he saw those pictures on the wall of peoples head bashed in by Negan that could be foreshadowing his death.
There were screams but they muffled them and louder screams from Maggie would give away the cliffhanger death.

Glenn also's on a new animation tv show. Everything points to glen right now.

Aileron might be right about the first person hint. They were showing them throughout the episode so it has to be michonne, rosita, Daryl or Glenn. The person locked up in there can see a bit of hair and Daryl was one of the first to get out, so it has to glen.
Wattzon of Sulis