Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are u a Walking Dead fan?!!

Hmm i think Carl might die :0
Carl is the new leader of the group lol. He's the new 'Shane'. What if he was really Shanes son ;). I really think Carol is coming back in the picture. She did kill Tyreses love and that's unfinished business right there.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Amen Girl!! I think if Daryl dies I will stop watching, wait I said that about Dale. Darn I said that about Hershel too. Now I'm saying it about Maggie and Glenn. They make me want to fall in love during an apocalypse ;) A guy that cuts off a finger of a zombie for a wedding ring/ proposal is a keeper. (sarcasm)
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Amen Girl!! I think if Daryl dies I will stop watching, wait I said that about Dale. Darn I said that about Hershel too. Now I'm saying it about Maggie and Glenn. They make me want to fall in love during an apocalypse ;) A guy that cuts off a finger of a zombie for a wedding ring/ proposal is a keeper. (sarcasm)
Ive never watched it but heard good things about it...
During an apocalypse, all i would want is a good friend to watch my back and i can trust.

New Episodes start this Sunday. You can find a channel or app and watch the other seasons. Not sure but maybe they will have a marathon of it. Watch it I will be ur best friend rofl.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester

Hmm i think Carl might die :0
Carl is the new leader of the group lol. He's the new 'Shane'. What if he was really Shanes son ;). I really think Carol is coming back in the picture. She did kill Tyreses love and that's unfinished business right there.
You never know. The directors love to do twist and maybe he can die. Remember how Hershel died? That was something no one was expecting.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

If I were in an apocalypse I would want Michonne... A gal that can protect me and has a heck of a fashion style.

If she gets killed off I really will stop watching it.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Annihilation that's true I was shocked on Hershel. I was even more shocked with the Governor dying. What if somehow he rolled over or she missed. Kept thinking maybe he played dead. Lol.

Jonsa yes Michonne is one tough cookie. She's also a genius she had zombies carry her bags lol.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
Beta Android Tester