Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should medical marijauna be made legal?

Have you seen what people on drugs are capable of doing? They feel almost invincible and that leads them to belive that they are and they do crazy stuff. Making drugs legal will do a lot of things very fast. There is a reason it is banned and there is a reason they are fighting it. They know the price for making it legal
marijuana is not like that, it is less incapacitating than alcohol and less harmful than tobacco
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Marijauna is legel for medical purpose only sure in small amount it's less harmful but if that continues then it will soon start to eat away at you. Addiction is not something to take lightly
U might be taking it too easily even without smoking, addiction doesnt always come with smoking, or drinking, it can express in many other things, and u always need to watch out for that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Have you seen what people on drugs are capable of doing? They feel almost invincible and that leads them to belive that they are and they do crazy stuff. Making drugs legal will do a lot of things very fast. There is a reason it is banned and there is a reason they are fighting it. They know the price for making it legal

Drinking makes you feel numb and much less pain and thats when people drink and drive and kill people in their expensive car. Weed however makes you lazy and hungry, wouldn't be able to make it to the car before you reach a bag of funnions. Smoking as for it being legal eh maybe but if its consumed in food its a lot better for you, would be similar to eating salad except its in cookie or brownies haha. Besides why would anyone play this game everyday with the never ending winter events without weed? I bet almost every level 200+ has smoked weed. Weed with video games reminds me a bit like adderal. As for pain medicen can be way more harmful than weed. Also you cant overdose on weed like you can any pill. Then that should make you wonder why any pill is legal if it can kill you instantly if overdosed...

Lol obviously you haven't smoked marijuana. You are refering to alachol which does exactly that but with thr added benefit of removing common sense as well.

Literally alachol is about the worst drug there is for making people violent and to do stupid things. It is somewhat easy to OD on and die, is addictive, and causes many long term health risks

Marijuana makes people laid back and eat Cheetos yet somehow isn't associated with weight gain. You cannot OD even if you are a child and gorge yourself on concentrated extract. It isn't really addictive and dosent cause many long term health risks. It's actually far safer than aspirin.

It really needs to be legalized across the board and removed from schedule 1 status - defined as highly addictive with no medical uses - when it's proven to be not really addictive and the proper type/extract has been shown to dramatically reduce some kinds of seizures far better than any drug on the market.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Lol obviously you haven't smoked marijuana. You are refering to alachol which does exactly that but with thr added benefit of removing common sense as well.

Literally alachol is about the worst drug there is for making people violent and to do stupid things. It is somewhat easy to OD on and die, is addictive, and causes many long term health risks

Marijuana makes people laid back and eat Cheetos yet somehow isn't associated with weight gain. You cannot OD even if you are a child and gorge yourself on concentrated extract. It isn't really addictive and dosent cause many long term health risks. It's actually far safer than aspirin.

It really needs to be legalized across the board and removed from schedule 1 status - defined as highly addictive with no medical uses - when it's proven to be not really addictive and the proper type/extract has been shown to dramatically reduce some kinds of seizures far better than any drug on the market.

Can smoke a pound of weed and not die, definently not dangerous to immediate health.

It actually is addictive, in that people who smoke regularly feel insomnia if they stop, especially if they smoked before bed.
It is very rare to become addicted. Only about five percent of regular users become addicted. This is not including people who smoke once in a while but everyday smokers.
Compare this to alcohol or ***, this is such a low percentage and can be basically considered not addictive.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

It is very rare to become addicted. Only about five percent of regular users become addicted. This is not including people who smoke once in a while but everyday smokers.
Compare this to alcohol or ***, this is such a low percentage and can be basically considered not addictive.
Should point out that this is European slang for cigarettes to any American readers. Add it to the list of poorly translated slang like rubbers (pencil eraser versus contraceptive).
Last edited by Plus3 on Sat May 10, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Should point out that this is European slang to any American readers. Add it to the list of poorly translated slang like rubbers (pencil eraser versus contraceptive).
What point of my post is European slang? I lived in America basically my whole life Two years ago i moved to Britain so my English is still more American than European
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!