Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: That moment when...

I, as a noob, had to ask 4 different times in 4 different time periods to get answers to very simple questions like, what level do I need to be for warden? where should I farm for pieces? something I ended up just looking in the forums for.
Problem with other noobs is they don't bother asking how they can get a lot of gold to buy lux, they just WANT IT, nao, as if they had 100$ in their account to waste it in a bunch of boxes and sell off everything to acquire it.

Re: That moment when...

if a noobs asks me for help and says please and thank you i usually reward them with a small price. for those who just say "help me" i got nothing than the block button.
Ephraim, 191 Dps Rogue
Bonfire!!!
Proud part of Resurgence/Arawn
aka Ezekiell

Re: That moment when...l

I usually get ' Give me drop' 'Hurry up! follow me' or 'Group no one else'. I don't like to be given orders like Wtf. Someone I need a Hug :( . The best one was 'K friend me so u can kill for me' Uhhh no
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: That moment when...l

I usually get ' Give me drop' 'Hurry up! follow me' or 'Group no one else'. I don't like to be given orders like Wtf. Someone I need a Hug :( . The best one was 'K friend me so u can kill for me' Uhhh no
and what did u answer for the one asking for bra size? (jk btw)

i just say 'nope', and if they bother me, hopefully they go to the arena and kill
if some annoy me or shout it, i just explain them in a mature way, to *** off and get their own armour and farm like everyone else
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex