Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

December 21st 2012

Since i couldnt make this post on time, i would like to know what everyone was doing this day?

It was apparently predicted to be the end of times by many people, but that didnt happen, most of my friends partied that day drinking etc etc Later to find out the world never ended
School that day was very chaotic. Food fight in the cafeteria, openly swearing at the teacher...

What happened to your life on that day?
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: December 21st 2012

I thought absolutely nothing of on that day because it was just a joke presented very well on a website. Never believed it for one second. (Just went viral on the internet/advertised on TV by gullible people).

List of dumb and delusional people people predicting the end of the world based on absolutely no evidence: many of these went viral and caused panic.
- heaps of ones really far back.
- 1982 - my mum was told when she was 13 "this is our last year" lol, by some dumb man. (because it was viral)
- 2000 - there were two on this one the other being 5th may. There was even a mass suicide on year 2000 lol, by religious bogans.
- 2012 - LOTS of bogans fell for it.
There's more already listed coming through in the next few decades. (obviously will fail through)
And of course many gullible bogans will fall for the future ones.

I thought absolutely nothing of on that day because it was just a joke presented very well on a website. Never believed it for one second. (Just went viral on the internet/advertised on TV by gullible people).

List of dumb and delusional people people predicting the end of the world based on absolutely no evidence: many of these went viral and caused panic.
- heaps of ones really far back.
- 1982 - my mum was told when she was 13 "this is our last year" lol, by some dumb man. (because it was viral)
- 2000 - there were two on this one the other being 5th may. There was even a mass suicide on year 2000 lol, by religious bogans.
- 2012 - LOTS of bogans fell for it.
There's more already listed coming through in the next few decades. (obviously will fail through)
And of course many gullible bogans will fall for the future ones.
Lol theres one that wont, nov 18, 2013! :twisted:
Lol jk, but in 45002013 itll end :3( wed probs run outta resources before than anyway and move to mars or some other galaxy :3
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

I tried to commit suicide to get on the space comet. It didn't turn out so well. All I had was a flint lock pistol, but the powder was a little wet so the .50 cal. ball didn't come out as fast as it should have. The ball got lodged in the back of my throat cutting off my airway and I passed out from lack of oxygen. As I passed out I fell over the chair, chest first, giving my self the old Heimlich maneuver. At that time the ball ferociously flew out of my mouth into my goldfish bowl striking my pet Koi fish. All that I remember after all this is that Dec 22nd I woke up with a pounding headache as I ly on the floor. My damn pet Koi fish was gone. I was supposed to be on the space comet not him!
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

I tried to commit suicide to get on the space comet. It didn't turn out so well. All I had was a flint lock pistol, but the powder was a little wet so the .50 cal. ball didn't come out as fast as it should have. The ball got lodged in the back of my throat cutting off my airway and I passed out from lack of oxygen. As I passed out I fell over the chair, chest first, giving my self the old Heimlich maneuver. At that time the ball ferociously flew out of my mouth into my goldfish bowl striking my pet Koi fish. All that I remember after all this is that Dec 22nd I woke up with a pounding headache as I ly on the floor. My damn pet Koi fish was gone. I was supposed to be on the space comet not him!
Are you still traumatized after that experience?
Wattzon of Sulis