Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

List of what dumb scammers say to get ur gold :)

Over the past few years the amount of scammers in this game have risen. Unfortunately only their numbers have risen not their intellect :). The following is a list of scammers I have came across since I started this game on the summer of 2012. Enjoy!

The I'll join ur clan if u give me money scammer,
the can I use ur sword to take a picture for YouTube scammer,
the can u lend me 1000 gold to buy a sword scammer,
the I got scammed can u lend me some gold scammer,
the I'm an administrator and ur account has been flag scammer,
the I'm a friend of a friend of yours scammer,
the high lvl player usually lvl 150+ trying to sell u some overprice gear scammer,
the beggar scammer, <--- hardly gets anything
the I bought this on the shop and cost me 100k gold but I'll give it to u for 40k even thought its a cheap drop from an enemy I just killed scammer,
the ill buy a sword for u because u aren't a high lvl to access a certain shop but ill just take ur gold instead scammer,
the can u lend me 5k just so I can "see" whats inside the luxury shop scammer,
the u can trust me scammer, <----- fell for that one once :(
the I made a girl avatar and act defenseless so lonely guys can give me their gear scammer,
the ill pay u in payments scammer,
the I buy you cheap stuff to lure you into trusting me then I'll rip u off of a high value item scammer,
and my personal favorite
can a barrow x amount of gold because I'm a broke lvl 5 avatar even though I'm wearing 100k necklece, 150k gloves, 150k boots and a rare item that u know this guy got it from his main.

If u have come accross any dumb one liner scammer please post it here :) thanks.
Last edited by roqueluis5 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: List of what dumb scammers say to get ur gold :)

Over the past few years the amount of scammers in this game have risen. Unfortunately only their numbers have risen not their intellect :). The following is a list of scammers I have came across since I started this game on the summer of 2012. Enjoy!

The I'll join ur clan if u give me money scammer,
the can I use ur sword to take a picture for YouTube scammer,
the can u lend me 1000 gold to buy a sword scammer,
the I got scammed can u lend me some gold scammer,
the I'm an administrator and ur account has been flag scammer,
the I'm a friend of a friend of yours scammer,
the high lvl player usually lvl 150+ trying to sell u some overprice gear scammer,
the beggar scammer, <--- hardly gets anything
the I bought this on the shop and cost me 100k gold but I'll give it to u for 40k even thought its a cheap drop from an enemy I just killed scammer,
the ill buy a sword for u because u aren't a high lvl to access a certain shop but ill just take ur gold instead scammer,
the can u lend me 5k just so I can "see" whats inside the luxury shop scammer,
the u can trust me scammer, <----- fell for that one once :(
the I made a girl avatar and act defenseless so lonely guys can give me their gear scammer,
the ill pay u in payments scammer,
the I buy you cheap stuff to lure you into trusting me then I'll rip u off of a high value item scammer,
and my personal favorite
can a barrow x amount of gold because I'm a broke lvl 5 avatar even though I'm wearing 100k necklece, 150k gloves, 150k boots and a rare item that u know this guy got it from his main.

If u have come accross any dumb one liner scammer please post it here :) thanks.

"the high lvl player usually lvl 150+ trying to sell u some overprice gear scammer," That's not a scam lol, that is called business, Post was great until u said that. 1-
DeadShadows
Mabon
Level: 226+ Mage
Level: 130 Rogue
Level: 190+ Druid
Level: 100+ Warrior (DeadLevels)
Clan: Nova
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/deadshadows