Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gays and lesbeins new law in the USA

Love when people skip other peoples posts..

Back on topic people. This topic is about gay/lesbian rights in the United States, not personal opinions on religion.
Hey hey..

I planned on getting back to you post.

I wanted to say it was excellent.

Similar to my original entry into this entire mess of a thread, it was elegant, and poignant.

To be perfectly honest, it seems that we should both bow out of this chat.

Like I originally said in my OP, talking about religion is pointless.

The unfortunate fact is that some people feel that this and that have to do with each other... when in fact they do not.
Agreed :)

On a side note, though, I know how we can get this topic back on track!

If you cannot legally vote, are not a registered voter, or do not pay taxes, please leave this topic now as your opinion does not matter until you do.
What does that have to do with gay rights?
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

If you cannot legally vote, are not a registered voter, or do not pay taxes, please leave this topic now as your opinion does not matter until you do.
The only people that can change gay rights are voters, and those that marry get tax breaks. If gay people can't marry, they don't get the same benefits, and that would be unconstitutional because everyone is supposed to be treated equally.
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

The only people that can change gay rights are voters, and those that marry get tax breaks. If gay people can't marry, they don't get the same benefits, and that would be unconstitutional because everyone is supposed to be treated equally.
Ah, that was a very mature way to answer, because you didn't laugh in my face and be sarcastic.
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Wow. This world has gone to waste.

@Pigman God created what we know today as marriage, the government can barley control what it's people do, they don't dictate squat.

"If Two People Love Eachother Then That's all That Matters"

With that logic you're okay with a brother and sister, cousins, and any close relatives having intimate realationships as long as they, "love Eachother"

There's a reason only a Man, and a Woman can procreate, because that's how it's suppose to be.

That the end of it.
You do realize before genetics and stuff were brought into marriage, people before this did marry cousins, some married sisters or brothers! And i see nothing wrong with you or me.

Also im Christian. I believe in God. I dont have anything against gays, in fact I support them. Put yourself in the shoes in one. See how you feel. No i am not gay, but you seriously shouldn't discriminate against them.

Another thing, Marriage isnt Christian. Think about BC before Christ. Ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome. How did a Pharoh have his Queen? Some form of Marriage. And for all of you talking about the founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson, Wrighter of the Declaration. "Pursuit of Happiness, All men are created Equal" Some people need to wake up.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Wow. This world has gone to waste.

@Pigman God created what we know today as marriage, the government can barley control what it's people do, they don't dictate squat.

"If Two People Love Eachother Then That's all That Matters"

With that logic you're okay with a brother and sister, cousins, and any close relatives having intimate realationships as long as they, "love Eachother"

There's a reason only a Man, and a Woman can procreate, because that's how it's suppose to be.

That the end of it.
You do realize before genetics and stuff were brought into marriage, people before this did marry cousins, some married sisters or brothers! And i see nothing wrong with you or me.

Also im Christian. I believe in God. I dont have anything against gays, in fact I support them. Put yourself in the shoes in one. See how you feel. No i am not gay, but you seriously shouldn't discriminate against them.

Another thing, Marriage isnt Christian. Think about BC before Christ. Ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome. How did a Pharoh have his Queen? Some form of Marriage. And for all of you talking about the founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson, Wrighter of the Declaration. "Pursuit of Happiness, All men are created Equal" Some people need to wake up.
+1 Im also Christian and it doesnt affect our religion or life style, so why are some people against it? Its quite ignorant.
World: Crom

Lvl 130 Warrior
FriendToAll