Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gather Round Momma, It's Story Time

yo pizza can you hit me up with tht cln of yours
im starting out and i ned some help
ill pm u
ty smileyface ha
Must... Resist... Grammar/spelling Nazi... Instinct... "Hey, Pizza, could you invite me to your clan? I'm starting out, and I need some help. I'll pm you.
Thank you, :) ha."
Noo it was too much for me! (I seriously have almost no control, it drives me absolutely insane with deliberate grammar and spelling mistakes.)

Anyways, funny story! :p When it comes to games and things like that, it just comes naturally to me so I didn't really make mistakes as horrible as that, but I did start out as a noob and being like
WOAH! I have 100 health now! That's, like, a LOT!

ill pm u
ty smileyface ha
Must... Resist... Grammar/spelling Nazi... Instinct... "Hey, Pizza, could you invite me to your clan? I'm starting out, and I need some help. I'll pm you.
Noo it was too much for me! (I seriously have almost no control, it drives me absolutely insane with deliberate grammar and spelling mistakes.)

Anyways, funny story! :p When it comes to games and things like that, it just comes naturally to me so I didn't really make mistakes as horrible as that, but I did start out as a noob and being like
merrp..

ill pm u
ty smileyface ha

merrp..
a derp..

Rhiannon - Rihanna performs here a lot with free admission fees
pizzaanxiety - I was in a diabetic mood don't judge me
warrior 62 Rit --retired--
--bald caps and wigs--
how I came out:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=37249