Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Constitution: Founders were religious or non-religious

This post is about what is titled above. There are many quotes from the founders that told them they believed in Jesus Christ and that they based this country off of the bible. I seem to see people trying to tell us that it wasn't that way. If you look in the Constitution itself and read the whole thing you will see it is God based.
For facts there are:
quotes from the founders
court records
the Constitution itself

Also it is the same in many government legal records and that all the founders were Christians. So if you truly want to say it is not then put proof not quotes from non-christain historians and philosophers and quotes, a lot of proof and prove my facts wrong. If you are going to get this post locked you might as well not post at all.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Constitution: Founders were religious or non-religious

The founders were believers in Jesus for the most part, I'm not going to argue that. The constitution was made to run a country, my point on the previous topic was that it was not created for biblical purposes. Still, I believe you are flawed in saying that it is God based. "Lord" is only mentioned once in representing years, no other references are made to God. However, the Bill of Rights does mention religion multiple times, mostly dealing with the granting of African-American Rights and the Separation of Church and State.
Gladier
Relentless

Re: Constitution: Founders were religious or non-religious

Each opening of a meeting they would have a church sermon too. We have messed up the meaning Church separate from government. it's government does not mess with the church. Clearly stated by a quote by John Adams
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage