Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: You will wet yourself at the size of these stars!

Think about it. Did the 'big bang' created Earth or God created the earth. We are so complex, the distance of earth and the sun has to be exactly perfect. I mean think about it
Nature happens by chance I think. There are billions of planets out there, orbiting billions of stars. At least one of them is bound to be the right distance for life. If not, then life would, by chance, evolve to survive the environment. If it doesn't survive, it will die and one day a new combination of atoms will bond to make another living thing that can withstand the environment. We just might have been on of the first 'chances' that succeeded. :)
Right. Life "here" is unique in that it very well may not exist in a form like our anywhere else but life is certainly not unique. It would be a shame to think that as large as the known universe is that we'd be the only ones to occupy it.

“The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.”
-Carl Sagan

Life doesn't have to be carbon based, or made of water, or be bound to the laws which we've discovered, or be limited to the five senses we have. Life is amazingly rezlealant and adaptive and life has had a very very very very long time to come about and perish and restart and foul up and come to be again.

Think about it. Did the 'big bang' created Earth or God created the earth. We are so complex, the distance of earth and the sun has to be exactly perfect. I mean think about it
Nature happens by chance I think. There are billions of planets out there, orbiting billions of stars. At least one of them is bound to be the right distance for life. If not, then life would, by chance, evolve to survive the environment. If it doesn't survive, it will die and one day a new combination of atoms will bond to make another living thing that can withstand the environment. We just might have been on of the first 'chances' that succeeded. :)
Right. Life "here" is unique in that it very well may not exist in a form like our anywhere else but life is certainly not unique. It would be a shame to think that as large as the known universe is that we'd be the only ones to occupy it.

“The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.”
-Carl Sagan

Life doesn't have to be carbon based, or made of water, or be bound to the laws which we've discovered, or be limited to the five senses we have. Life is amazingly rezlealant and adaptive and life has had a very very very very long time to come about and perish and restart and foul up and come to be again.
I don't disagree with you there - life probably does exist, and as I said earlier, we may just not be able to comprehend what the life out there looks like because they might not be carbon-based like we are. We might not be able to comprehend other forms of life like trying to explain a colour to a blind person. Life probably does exist elsewhere; life adapted to thousands of degrees, life adapted to different air compositions, life adapted to any condition the universe throws at it. :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

So can someone tell me how lifeless emotionless matter turned into a spirit with feelings and a will without instincts?

You cannot make something out of nothing. For an example, I am 0 gold now but 0x0=6 6x6=36 and so on?

I would say no matter how long, billions and billions of years could not perfect every single atom to what we are now. Feelings and a strong spirit can not be made out of atoms for it is like a ghost.

Their is no animal that has feelings or a spirit or a will, just animal nature
Stonehenge level 61 Epona! nuuu mer elixers pm me if you're selling.

Grand development!

What makes you so sure? Just because they can't communicate it to you doesn't mean they don't have those things.
How our emotions came to exist is a mystery and probably will always be one. Our brain is just a series of electrical impulses and chemical reactions but we don't understand very much about them.
Not knowing how something happens isn't grounds to say that it isn't possible. You have your accepted answer which I do not dispute with you because you believe in it. For all I know, the universe and all things in it really could have been created by a god in a planned way, or it could be a random sequence of events. It could also be any possibility in-between those two extremes. I don't pretend to know or tell others that what they think is wrong because, truth is, I have no clue and neither does anyone else.

Actually there have been tests done to animals that have involved one animal being trapped and another one having a chance to free it and share a dessert or just eating it all by themselves. The (rat in this case) chose to free the other rat and share the dessert, so they do have some sort of feelings.
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite