Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Recording Screen

How do people records the screen. I know if you jailbreak your device then you can, but are there any other apps that you can buy without jailbreaking ATM? I know they used to have display recorder but it got removed from app store...
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

Re: Recording Screen

Just jailbreak, it will take no longer then a minute to go to the site and download. And no longer then 5 to jailbreak and since all you need is display recorder it really won't effect your idevices performance at all. Then just add a source like sinfuliphonerepo.com if you want to pirate it, or pay 5$ for it to you know...get it legit and help the devs.
Arawn
Fatderp lvl 92 druid
Mrderp lvl 82+ ranger

Just jailbreak, it will take no longer then a minute to go to the site and download. And no longer then 5 to jailbreak and since all you need is display recorder it really won't effect your idevices performance at all. Then just add a source like sinfuliphonerepo.com if you want to pirate it, or pay 5$ for it to you know...get it legit and help the devs.
I dont really want to jailbreak it, everyone I know who jailbreaks said it made their device really crappy in the long run.

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

I dont really want to jailbreak it, everyone I know who jailbreaks said it made their device really crappy in the long run.
Really crappy in the long run? LOL iv had my iPhone jail broken for a year and iv compared it to a non jail broken iPhone and mine is almost not as but almost as fast but it's pretty much the same, the reason there's run so slow is cause they install like a million things on there phone, making it slow in the long run. Just don't over do it and also in a way my phone if I uninstall a few things will be FASTER then a non jail broken iPhone. Why, because of a thing called icleaner :) so yeah the whole it will make your phone slower is there fault, but I'm sure you can handle it.

Edit: don't use things like winterboard because it uses a lot of ram and will make your device slow, but a lot of smaller things like simple tweaks and things like auxo wont effect performance.
Arawn
Fatderp lvl 92 druid
Mrderp lvl 82+ ranger

If you love your device, Don't jailbreak! ...and that's coming from someone who already has. I jailbroke once and the effects of it are pouring in now, after about 2 years, in the form of lags, freezes, and crashes. Do note I'm not a fan of themes or winterboard stuff.
Undead...
Alure- Druid/ Posiedon117- Mage
"Everyone has the right to be stupid,but some abuse it too much!"

If you love your device, Don't jailbreak! ...and that's coming from someone who already has. I jailbroke once and the effects of it are pouring in now, after about 2 years, in the form of lags, freezes, and crashes. Do note I'm not a fan of themes or winterboard stuff.
:lol: Thanks Alure, log in some time and chat!

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue