Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Don't look

hey why are you looking at this... Your such a rule breaker...I mean.. It clearly says don't look.
So if you did look, and your a rebellious rule breaking person that was just too curious, then please comment.

Re: Don't look

I think you're the only rule breaker here. Again a useless thread and thesame worry for the moderators...
You are really getting boring
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

.You have to put others down for no reason.. Lol.. It really shows insecurity.. I understand you probably have built up anger about something that has happened to you, but taking it out on people on the forums is just not the right way to go about it, maybe you should seek counciling. Well anyways, good luck, and god bless.

I don't have to put others down, just you. But hey, I don't need to. You are doing it yourself right? :D
Thanks for your concerns but I'm totally fine, and its weekend so you're the only one who is capable of bringing me a bad mood. Which you just did.

Btw I'm sure theres a better place for psychopatic lunatics like you to hang around...

Now lets close this thread before I really express my pityness for you shall we?

:) i hope you are doing good.
I am here if you need someone to talk to.
God, Can't wait to see a forum ban in action. This is possibly the most unsophisticated trolling I've ever seen. Your insults seem to come from elementary school...
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...

Can someone lock this and can someone have him stop posting stuff really.
im usually not the type of guy to get angry but he is really starting to annoy me on the forums. if u post they have to have a meaning to them of at least think over b4 u write random junk.

@Infinity:
Well you know its hard to explain to people like you who think they are smart, so we have to act like we are "smart" (for us its dumb). Which means we have to dumb down our brains to tell dumb people who think that they are smart that they are not, understand? So now I'm going back to being smart like everybody else but you. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. 8-)
Last edited by Ss heretic on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

What did I do to any of you people?
Yawn, now your playing the Lebron James technique...

Here's a decent list.

-Spam
-No idea how forums work
-Flame anyone better than you
-Grammar of an 8 year old
-Invalid statements and goddawful humor
-Attempting to make your statements correct
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...