Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Oldest player

I'm not really sure.
I joined on July 2011 making me one of the oldest players on arawn, yet I know that many more were playing before i joined.
The only people that can probably help is OTM as I'm sure you'll get many replies from people claiming to be the oldest :roll:
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

I'm not really sure.
I joined on July 2011 making me one of the oldest players on arawn, yet I know that many more were playing before i joined.
The only people that can probably help is OTM as I'm sure you'll get many replies from people claiming to be the oldest :roll:
I am the same, but I too have no idea. :lol:

Whoever they are though I am willing to bet they no longer play
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

I'm not really sure.
I am the same, but I too have no idea. :lol:

Whoever they are though I am willing to bet they no longer play
wll yeah, same here
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Umm hate to break it to you but highland warrior never existed.
That was the old name before they changed it to Celtic heroes. So don't believe all these guys saying that they played "highland warrior" because it's all false.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

That was the old name before they changed it to Celtic heroes. So don't believe all these guys saying that they played "highland warrior" because it's all false.
:O :o
Lv 130 active rogue
Coolbreezer
Long lost level 100 mage
Uziweaut

Okay thanks didn't know that.