Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any new Rumors

They will eventually add PvP in one way or another. It hasn't been confirmed yet but the devs are more then fond of the idea. No need to rush great content! Clan vs clan was a big suggestion because of all the clans in celtic heroes but nothing has been confirmed on this yet either.

Any idea if you are taking the suggestion on making some servers free PvP and, others non PvP?
That way, the people who want to PvP and train, can and those who just want to train, can.
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

Will the non PvP servers exclude this?
I think it would defeat the point of having PvP and non PvP servers if it did not.
I think that, the non PvP servers should only have arena PvP and, the PvP servers have all the kinds of PvP.

Oh I'm super excited about this. :D There should be some safe areas where lower levels can play or maybe PVP vs non PVP worlds where the player can switch as mentioned but the player should not be tied to one world. Really looking forward to this. It actually makes me want to get better LOL -- this is more difficult now since I'm lvl 55.75 ;) Bring on the fire enemies!!
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

They are making PvP and no PvP worlds.
I say that, in the non PvP worlds, there should be no PvP outside the arena. I do not wish to get spawn killed while training. This game was not a PvP game to begin with so, the people that just want to train should be able to.
They will also allow server changes I think :).