Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes gets solid review on AppChronicles

The author of this is the same guy, Brian, who runs Massively Portable podcast. But he put some time in to showcase the game on his column and I think that bodes well for a future play base.

Here's the article: http://appchronicles.com/06/after-the-u ... ay-mmorpg/
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Celtic Heroes gets solid review on AppChronicles

This game is a hell lot more polished than star legends baby game

Kinda, kinda not.

I mean think about it. SpaceTime Studios is the only mobile MMO developer that consistently runs 1 game for both platforms for iOS and Android and patches them simultaneously. The game sure, isn't an open world of exploration...it gets repetitive and boring after a bit...the value for me is more with CH, the community is better in CH...but in terms of polish?

StarLegends is extremely extremely polished for what it is. Like when Steve Jobs died they patched an Apple Icon vanity helmet in like hours and uploaded it to the entire game for a week for free. Personally again, I don't think it compares to the fun and depth in CH, but it's extremely well executed for what it is. And it deserves my respect.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

i partied with those guys in austin at a little hamburger bar and grill called the raceline its a joint near our state capitol really cool buncha guys really smart an bright gary gattis is from texas he is really cool but cinco an samhayne were beasts cinco really could put em down and all the hooch ideas were gary's from growing up in texas and all the hillbilly items and trashcan items were from his wild days at frat parties hunting fishing and trashcan punch or coon dog punch what we call it around here is a very liked drink in universities an colleges they put that in ther game in the swamps all hillbilly and all

i was in san antonio on vac in july a stop in new braunsfields a few days tubing the guadalupe river with a cooler then 2 day stop in austin to 6th street an all before heading home to east texas those dudes were really cool an down to earth it was a few months after ther launch of Pocket Legends in april 2010 i really liked talkin to cinco he is a metal head loves all the metal bands an the music gary is a country boy that made it big they are well loved and adored and liked in texas an hav put austin on the map with the space time company and mobile games ,,they have made a fortune millions and millions wit ther ideas they have a following that is just uncanny and jus got 100,000 like on facebook

they are coming out with a new game called Arcane Legends and then they are gonna be working on what they call a dusty gritty western not yet named n cant wait hope gary put his texas heritage all in that game we get all the news in texas

gots lots of respect for them cause if it wasnt for them mobile mmorpg prob wouldnt hit the mobile map they were the first with a great and exciting and fun product yea very repeating but fun and i would buy em a brew or drink any day any time or a shot with a lime and salt texas style

and xell and ds dont delete my post i am in the right topic this time ,,thats a true story i swear on my family blood and Texas heritage :twisted:
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

This game is a hell lot more polished than star legends baby game

Kinda, kinda not.

I mean think about it. SpaceTime Studios is the only mobile MMO developer that consistently runs 1 game for both platforms for iOS and Android and patches them simultaneously. The game sure, isn't an open world of exploration...it gets repetitive and boring after a bit...the value for me is more with CH, the community is better in CH...but in terms of polish?

StarLegends is extremely extremely polished for what it is. Like when Steve Jobs died they patched an Apple Icon vanity helmet in like hours and uploaded it to the entire game for a week for free. Personally again, I don't think it compares to the fun and depth in CH, but it's extremely well executed for what it is. And it deserves my respect.
I agree that yeah the updates for in game items are cool and they have a lot of vanity items I hope maybe Celtic heroes can do that too and have more free vanity items for events, but I like that Celtic heroes doesn't have ads that want u to buy platinum all the time like star legends did. And then once you get to the lvl cap in star legends there is no where to explore and have fun. I like this game because of the open world and it literally takes forever to walk through the game map lol it would be fun to play hide n seek. Maybe we could have more multiplayer mini games to make ppl be more social and have condos
Clan: PrettyPplSwag
Class: Ranger>>>--------->
In Game Name: Hunstman
World: Rhiannon