Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

[Spoilers]Game of thrones

Your thoughts on the final season of game of thrones

I Think personally it felt really rushed especially the ending to it. I enjoyed some scenes like the fist war, between the living and the dead but thats about it
The one and only
Blue Worm

I am a plat buyerMail me in game for your needs, if i have the item i will mail you back

Valar Morghulis

Re: [Spoilers]Game of thrones

I personally loved every episode. I just wish it hadn't been so rushed. Putting at least two seasons worth of content into six episodes was a mistake. I do have some other complaints, but I haven't let other people's opinions ruin my enjoyment.

I just have so many thoughts and feelings about it that it would take me a full day to break it all down - but yea - overall i loved it and the finale left me satisfied.

My favorite moment from season eight was Jaime knighting Brienne.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

As a book reader who has hated the series since they ruined Dorne, this season was pretty awful.

As far as journey and arcs of the individual characters it was rushed and illogical. Nothing was well explained or reasoned they just pushed the story along as quickly as they could so they could go to work on Star Wars.

The first 4 episodes were awful and slow.

-Night King, Horrific war, terrible army strategy, bad storytelling and plot. Literally, nothing explained, prophecy and world canon ignored, boring ending to what is supposed to be representative of 'the great other'. R'hollr was not explained.

The Cersei/Kings Landing plot was done far better although too many jumps and inconsistencies with Dany, her dragons, and Cersei's actions.

Episode 5-6 were the highlights of the season, with 6 being the best in terms of story advancement but pretty awful in explaining the whole build up. I loved the Dany - Hitler allusions, her death to Jon was fitting although not unexpected. It is after all A Song of Ice and Fire, two incompatible elements.

I just can't wait for TWoW and GRRM to salvage the story back with proper explained content.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

As a book reader who has hated the series since they ruined Dorne, this season was pretty awful."
Dorne is still the worst crime the show ever committed imo.
And Jon not petting Ghost goodbye.

I'm a book reader as well, but I decided a long time ago that I needed to divorce the show from the books and try not to compare them. The show will never compare to the book world.

George posted this on this blog recently:

"But I tell you this — if I don’t have THE WINDS OF WINTER in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me."

He said worldcon is in the summer of 2020 so hopefully that means within a year!
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

As a book reader who has hated the series since they ruined Dorne, this season was pretty awful."
Dorne is still the worst crime the show ever committed imo.
And Jon not petting Ghost goodbye.

I'm a book reader as well, but I decided a long time ago that I needed to divorce the show from the books and try not to compare them. The show will never compare to the book world.

George posted this on this blog recently:

"But I tell you this — if I don’t have THE WINDS OF WINTER in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me."

He said worldcon is in the summer of 2020 so hopefully that means within a year!
Let's not forget the Golden Company, the world finest fighting force. Seriously? That's the best they have got?

fAegon, Lady Stonehart, 20 good men, Sansa rape, Littlefinger not knowing about Ramsay, Arthur Dayne wielding two swords, Rhaegar being a Viserys clone, Nymeria literally pointless, Forgetting 'The Rhoynar' in the king/queens title

All horrific show crimes lol.

I might fly over from Australia to see him there it's quite close.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here