Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [Spoilers] Thoughts on Endgame

Loved it, thought it was great. I’m not a very big Avengers fan, so I was surprised I actually enjoyed it. Most 3-hour movies are like “When is it going to end?!” But this was by far way better than I expected. There were a few moments that were cheesy/unrealistic but in my opinion the pros beat the cons.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Initially I had thought they would follow the comics; endgame would feature the soul world where the heroes could be brought back and battle Thanos in one final fight.

Guess its still ok, just that I think time travel is a tad overused, and a spiderman without his spidey sense takes a lot of adjusting for fans that have been reading his comics since 70s.
uh wym isnt when his arm hair goes up thats the spidey sense? ._.

They wanted to give special screen time to the actors retiring from the franchise.

The new spiderman doesn't have spider sense.
Oh phew. Scared me for a while. But looking back I think it’s weird it seems he doesn’t have it while actually fighting lol. But I could be wrong.
And isn’t that scene from Civil War?

They wanted to give special screen time to the actors retiring from the franchise.

The new spiderman doesn't have spider sense.
Oh phew. Scared me for a while. But looking back I think it’s weird it seems he doesn’t have it while actually fighting lol. But I could be wrong.

The scene is from Infinity War.

And Spider Sense basically just alerts him that danger is around. Once hes aware of what the danger it stops. So once hes aware that hes in a dangerous situation, like during a fight, I likely wont really go off as much.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

The scene is from Infinity War.

And Spider Sense basically just alerts him that danger is around. Once hes aware of what the danger it stops. So once hes aware that hes in a dangerous situation, like during a fight, I likely wont really go off as much.
Oh okay. Huh.