Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

5 eyes, 9 eyes and 14 eyes and our gaming communities

Hi CH members!

I've been reading a lot about these 5 eyes 9 eyes 14 eyes and the recent issue of article 13 that was passed in EU. I really want to know how exactly they can change the internet and the things we do on internet like gaming, sharing and our communities, can they suffer the setbacks too? However the main aspect of it is to watch the threats to national security.. but the micro factors are also very disturbing like sharing, liking of certain videos and all..

The one blog that I recently read states, "The 5, 9, and 14 eyes work in coalition to intercept and closely analyze both offline and online activities of the masses.

These intelligence agencies don’t just operate in their own designated jurisdictions, but also in other countries where they don’t have legal rights.

If for say NSA wants to track down someone in Canada, they can just ask CSEC to handle the operation for them.

The primary goal of these organizations is to fend off any threats to national security."

Source: 5, 9 and 14 eyes explained

Re: 5 eyes, 9 eyes and 14 eyes and our gaming communities

I didn't even know this was a thing, but I'd also appreciate someone explaining it.
Unless this is an April fools prank????
*gasp* there’s another conspiracy going on!

I dunno. If it’s a prank, this seems like an extreme prank to me. But yeah, had no idea this existed.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: 5 eyes, 9 eyes and 14 eyes and our gaming communities

I didn't even know this was a thing, but I'd also appreciate someone explaining it.
Unless this is an April fools prank????
*gasp* there’s another conspiracy going on!

I dunno. If it’s a prank, this seems like an extreme prank to me. But yeah, had no idea this existed.
Lol! It definitively could have been April first depending on the time zone ben posted from, but the article was at least a couple days old, so ya an extreme prank if it is... It just seems a random, weird thing to me. Also the fact it's so new, I would have expected to hear in on the news or something.