Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Expendables down their first Prime

Shading another clan isn't nessessary. Why can't you just say it was your clans first time killing prime instead of a "non moo" kill. Alot of my old clannies are moo cows now and I have alot of respect for zyz and his clan. Gratz on the kill btw.
I wouldnt call K’s post shading. It is the first non moos prime kill on fingal. That in itself is an achievment and should be celebrated. I think its within reason to say so as expendables should be proud of achieving that feat.

Gz on the kill!
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Shading another clan isn't nessessary. Why can't you just say it was your clans first time killing prime instead of a "non moo" kill. Alot of my old clannies are moo cows now and I have alot of respect for zyz and his clan. Gratz on the kill btw.
I wouldnt call K’s post shading. It is the first non moos prime kill on fingal. That in itself is an achievment and should be celebrated. I think its within reason to say so as expendables should be proud of achieving that feat.

Gz on the kill!

I agree that it's a proud achievement but I see no need to even mention the opposing clan that he left and clearly has beef with. Simply could've been described as "Expendables only kill". Just my opinion, no negativity intended. Gratz again, hope you can take down Gele soon.

I'm not shading any clan, while I respect some of cows, I'm saying it as an achievement for being the only non dominant clan in fingal to ever kill prime, and should be proud of what we did.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Grats on the kill. Dont want to disappoint u but dont feel that 'domination' is over. Dominating isnt killing all bosses alone, thats being uncontested, domination would be that even with ur competition they'll do better. But good luck, I still cheer on the dominants clans as Im one.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Great job! How many players were there? and what classes?
14 toons
4 rogues 1 with edl weaps and my rogue with edl weaps but logged my tank when raged

3 mages 1 being lure mage

4 rangers 2 with edl weaps 2 with dl

3 tanks 2 druids

Had no support rogue sadly, for a new clan that's good kill with people that don't have so strong gear
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

14 toons
4 rogues 1 with edl weaps and my rogue with edl weaps but logged my tank when raged

3 tanks 2 druids

Had no support rogue sadly, for a new clan that's good kill with people that don't have so strong gear
Great info, thank you very much
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

14 toons

3 tanks 2 druids

Great info, thank you very much
I'm not going to take anything away from his kill. Grats to his clan. They might be a newer clan but a large number of their players are very high level and have really awesome gear including dg chest pieces, godly and imperial proteus attack bracers, reaper rings, high level divine dmg rings, etc. I wouldn't say they're a small clan as they either have the numbers to kill gele or are very close. Anyway, they're not an undergeared clan.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue