Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: E3 WEEK!

Play nice before I lock this thread!

(I'm kidding)

Anyone have thoughts on the new Pokemon game? Looks iffy to me.
OMG Let's Go Eevee! I'm all here for it! It's a remake of yellow! I can't wait for the next one either!

Excited to play Final Fantasy XI mobile and Dragon Quest XI
Final Fantasy actually looks pretty good. Might be my first entry into the series.
Wattzon of Sulis

Excited to play Final Fantasy XI mobile and Dragon Quest XI
Final Fantasy actually looks pretty good. Might be my first entry into the series.
FFXIV Is the better of the two MMOs, but I'm extremely biased as it's my first (and only) credited title.

But instead they include women in multiplayer and have them scream like banshees which is completely immersion breaking considering it’s supposed to be a WW2 game... many people play battlefield because of the immersive gameplay including me lol. Nothing against women or anything like that, it’s just that they don’t belong in a WW2 multiplayer game because of simple history lol. The cosmetics are also super immersion breaking and a bit over the top (the bald dude in the middle looks ridiculous :lol: )
Boo Hoo theres a woman character in my game I no longer feel immersed in WW2. Seriously cry me a river lol, such a dumb thing to take offence to.
Turns out some girls actually like to play a character with the same gender as themselves *shocker* right?
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I honestly hate all game titles besides CoD and since the bo4 announcement was before E3 I didn't care much for it. I did have fun watching the fortnite tournament though but was sad that they missed out on some prolific streamers who definitely deserved a spot in the Am-Pro.

Youtube Series here

But instead they include women in multiplayer and have them scream like banshees which is completely immersion breaking considering it’s supposed to be a WW2 game... many people play battlefield because of the immersive gameplay including me lol. Nothing against women or anything like that, it’s just that they don’t belong in a WW2 multiplayer game because of simple history lol. The cosmetics are also super immersion breaking and a bit over the top (the bald dude in the middle looks ridiculous :lol: )
Boo Hoo theres a woman character in my game I no longer feel immersed in WW2. Seriously cry me a river lol, such a dumb thing to take offence to.
Turns out some girls actually like to play a character with the same gender as themselves *shocker* right?
He's just stating a fact. You seem to be the one triggered about what he said
Hi

Boo Hoo, you’re offended by facts lol.

1. I’m not offended at all by women in a WW2 game, I just think it’s incrediblely immersion breaking

2. Yea, ladies like to play as lady characters... Ik, I have 2 sisters that love Fortnite lol. They have an education (which I assume you have too, hopefully), so they can understand perfectly why women wouldn’t be in a WW2 game

3. Once upon a time I opened up a history book, flipped to the WW2 section and read, “women as nurses, women as factory workers, no women in the frontlines, ok sweet”. If you have to pull up examples of women on the frontlines from a wiki page or whatever, it just proves my point even more lol.

4. Putting women in a WW2 game would be like having women play the lead role in Saving Private Ryan. You go to the theaters all excited because it was advertised as a dark, gritty, realistic, WW2 movie. On the D-Day beach landing scene instead of a boat of guys scared for their lives, it’s a boat of women that scream at the top of their lungs when they storm the beaches getting mowed down... would feel very very off wouldn’t it?

Battlefield 5 was advertised as the “most immersive battlefield yet”... now it’s starting to become the most pathetic battlefields yet. Don’t take it from me though, take it from the rest of the community that’s just as disappointed as I am
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

1. I’m not offended at all by women in a WW2 game, I just think it’s incrediblely immersion breaking

2. Yea, ladies like to play as lady characters... Ik, I have 2 sisters that love Fortnite lol. They have an education (which I assume you have too, hopefully), so they can understand perfectly why women wouldn’t be in a WW2 game

3. Once upon a time I opened up a history book, flipped to the WW2 section and read, “women as nurses, women as factory workers, no women in the frontlines, ok sweet”. If you have to pull up examples of women on the frontlines from a wiki page or whatever, it just proves my point even more lol.

4. Putting women in a WW2 game would be like having women play the lead role in Saving Private Ryan. You go to the theaters all excited because it was advertised as a dark, gritty, realistic, WW2 movie. On the D-Day beach landing scene instead of a boat of guys scared for their lives, it’s a boat of women that scream at the top of their lungs when they storm the beaches getting mowed down... would feel very very off wouldn’t it?

Battlefield 5 was advertised as the “most immersive battlefield yet”... now it’s starting to become the most pathetic battlefields yet. Don’t take it from me though, take it from the rest of the community that’s just as disappointed as I am
Too many snowflakes nowadays
Hi

1. Thats your opinion, not a fact.

2. Yes they do, and yes I have an education and no I don't care what gender my character is, I prefer playing female characters in general though.

3. Women didn't often fight on the front line, I never debated that.

4. There's like 1 woman character it's not like all the characters in the game are women lol.

I barely know anyone left in the bf community because they left, it's honestly a really bad game imo.

Youtube Series here