Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats the best/worst pick up line uve heard or used??

Ight how about a serious one from ya boy. I'll go by it step by step so you guys can write it down and get your future wife with dis.
Step 1. Pick out the target. (Now idk how you look not do I care so its your decision whether you got the looks to score a hottie or not. Don't get too hopeful though.)
Step 2. Make yourself look ballin. (Dress nicely. No not suits. This ain't a funeral. Just make sure you look like cash money aight? Get your hair all done up and errthang. Cologne/perfume is a great help.)
Step 3. Brush. Your. Teeth. (Idk how many people I walk past at school that got the smell of King Kong's rear end comin out their mouth. It ain't rocket science. If you don't know how to brush your teeth you must be like 2 months old or you're a raccoon.)
I don't like long post so I'll put the rest of it in another.

Ight so in the first post you learned how to dress and smell and stuff or whatever.
Step whatever. Be confident! (Studies have shown that if you carry yourself like you are going to get the girl/boy and you don't care if you get rejected it gives you a better chance of actually scoring.) don't look that up though. Only MLG people that are in FaZe clan and can do a 720 YY Fakie Fakie trickshot at exactly sunset on the summer solstice can look it up. Trust me. I'm MLG.
Ight so now you're ready for the final step to getting to girl. The moment you've all been waiting for. It's been a long read but trust me it's worth it. Ready? You know you are.
Now! This is really easy. Strike up a conversation with your future soulmate. Dont be awkward or anything just walk up to em and ask to copy their work or how the weather is I really don't care you can seriously say that you have a weird wart on your back. Just talk to em. Once the conversation ends and they start to walk away, once they are just getting out of earshot say just loud enough for your bae to hear - "You look pretty!" Here's the fun. If they act all flirty and hit ya with some signs you made it. Congrats.
Now, if they turn all offended or turned off just simply say, "You look s*****!" Then move to another town and try again. It's bound to work sometime.
-your trusty neighborhood MLG pickup artist.

Nice guide Chronus!!!!!!.... I think I was following it until this.....
Only MLG people that are in FaZe clan and can do a 720 YY Fakie Fakie trickshot at exactly sunset on the summer solstice can look it up.

.... and then my brain melted

:shock:
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

Lol best guide to get whoever you want to like you back, just follow my guide on how to by swaggy! :D
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... gy#p415521
and here are bonus tips!
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20#p441784
lol I can't believe it's almost been a full year, I still haven't given anyone the prizes :shock:
Last edited by Rogue216 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Lol best guide to get whoever you want to like you back, just follow my guide on how to by swaggy! :D
lol I can't believe it's almost been a full year, I still haven't given anyone the prizes :shock:
COUGH COUGH.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

COUGH COUGH.
Lmao sorry crim :oops:
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!