Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What posters are famous for - game (sort of)

I cannot speak to fame, only to personal opinion, but I should say that when I consider Pigman's posts, the thing that perhaps stands out the most for me is his lack of bias, and his integrity.
His primary considerations have always seemed aimed at achieving a balanced game, and his words always reflect this even if they are to the detriment of his own favoured class, whilst at the same time speaking to the elevation or advancement of another.

Yet another "famous" poster, albeit a retired one, that I feel warrants at least an honorary mention here, is Teaweasel.
I shall not do him the disservice of attempting to summarise the volume of his posts after such a time, other than to note that he and Pigman perhaps seemed both similarly motivated.
Besides, I'm sure there are forum users with far longer memories, and more suited to the task than I.
As a parting shot, and in the interests of balance, I do have the rather abstract  recollection that Teaweasel, somewhat strangely, was partial to neither tea, nor weasels. A fact which speaks at least to some small measure of fallibility of character.
After all, the weasels, I can quite understand, but who of sound mind and judgement doesn't appreciate the odd cuppa?

Liviticus already got mentioned.

As for me? Cough.

My person is Perl, for defense and arguments on Casters, and mainly Druids, behalfs.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Liviticus already got mentioned.

As for me? Cough.

My person is Perl, for defense and arguments on Casters, and mainly Druids, behalfs.
I got mentioned for making nooby guides, lol

Red, your famous formdefending druids and trying to abolish their energy problems, atleast to me.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.